Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Start incrase TV revenues (12)

lv Tamaz >> sunday november 24 - 09:38

I think we needed to increase tv revenues many seasons ago. The money is so thiny that nobody cares about it.

Maybe start to increase it again?

20-50m for oligarchs will be nothing. But for beginners ans small teams, a really big money.

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
il Numpty >> sunday november 24 - 12:19

I'm not clear what this would achieve.

Apparently Vincent's main objective for the new high level facilities was to take money out of the game and make it more difficult for the top clubs to manage their budget. So there's no point in giving them more TV revenue. 

If it's to help the smaller teams then it would be better to reduce the cost and building times of the non-academy buildings.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> sunday november 24 - 17:02

The new facilities just meant rich clubs can get an advantage again from their saved up money

But , the system is good , there will be a cap on what teams can afford and smaller teams can catch up again... 

TV revenue cant be increased because teams will prefer to stay in lower leagues to earn more

Realistic system would be cool , earning more TV revenue in league 1 then in league 2 , but then there will be now new teams :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
lv Ar4ers >> sunday november 24 - 17:56

In real football also has oligarchs, its normal I guess

To be fair , its normal that oldest clubs here has more money and better players, facilities

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
ca Maniaque >> monday november 25 - 05:22, Edited monday november 25 - 05:32

the big issue is 0 revenues if the team dont have points in the standings. its idiot because even when u lose there is still some revenues in real life. this is not a question of win or lose. with how the game is , big teams get bigger and small teams cant improve much.

ca Maniaque
Registered2018-10-12
ee onuelver >> wednesday november 27 - 16:58

Previous season Estonian D2 winner earned more tv revenue than 2nd team in D1...this is funny but extreme reality. It matters nothing this season when 3 matches to go and team is still waiting their first win. Previously they played 4 seasons in a row in D1 so it was not random promotion. So much about "huge" tv revenues and their influence.

And again: real life revenue is also mostly stadium income. With 35k stadium it's 35k x $40=1.4M per home match which will make more than those 15M won by Estonian D2 winner. Add here some money from fanshop and catering too. Real life clubs in smallest countries earn half of their budget from continental matches(2 or in good year 4) but here you win nothing from those and stadiums are quite empty on match of year.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
br Ronaldo César >> wednesday november 27 - 21:13

If it were added on a female server it would be cool. I said that so as not to harm the old users who spent years of their lives in this one.

br Ronaldo César
User
Registered2016-07-11
il Numpty >> wednesday november 27 - 21:33

So I googled female server and got some very attractive ladies ... :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> wednesday november 27 - 21:34

As i remember female leagues are rejected several times by developers. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
br Ronaldo César >> wednesday november 27 - 22:12

This proposal seems strange, it is better to put it aside. This server is already in decay imagine thinking of another.:blush:

br Ronaldo César
User
Registered2016-07-11
au davo >> thursday november 28 - 07:51

female server...hahaha. Such a patronising idea to suggest that females cannot perform on an equal footing with males on a game such as RS and need a server of their own.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
us Peter >> thursday november 28 - 15:51

That idea does seem quite ridiculous, which is why I don't think that was the motivation behind the suggestion.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers