Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

maximum for major skill (7)

nl Aad Mansveld >> sunday december 8 - 19:23

cant there be a maximum in the future for the major skill of a player.

so for a keeeper, maximum on blocking, midfielder on passing and forward on socring.  Maybe 8 or 9 balls would be ok. Some players are now a onemanarmy . look at the keeper of britisch virgins for instance. 

J

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
cn Ksrma >> monday december 9 - 05:15

The reason why there are so high skills is the high-level YA.

With YA4 or even YA5, it is easy to train black star players and STs will have very high skills. Setting a maximum will cause more problems in the future. 

cn Ksrma
User
Registered2015-12-22
cn ZZ锦浪
nl JvB >> wednesday december 25 - 19:22

I think it is good not to have a maximum. Managers now have to think ahead, not because of his skills, but because of his loan. The best example is King with potentially the best keeper, but his loan cost is going to bankrupt the entire club, fun to watch!

https://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/info/player-1815204

There will be more of these players in the near future. It gives managers the ability to shine, but against high costs and exactly that is the opportunity for the other managers to catch up. Perfect system in my eyes.

nl JvB
User
Registered2017-12-31
nl Jeka
ee Balthazor >> wednesday december 25 - 19:42

That player may need next colour of stars. Maybe green to be real Hulk?

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
nl Losing >> wednesday december 25 - 22:07, Edited wednesday december 25 - 22:07

I calculated what I think that player should be in blocking (with FA4 and 2 10-star staff) at 35. I got 10,95. It's terrifying to think I'm correct.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
nl JvB >> wednesday december 25 - 22:20, Edited wednesday december 25 - 22:21

Wonderful, can you also calculate his salary? Will it come close to 1.000.000.000 per season?

And how about stars? Will this be the first 50 star player?

nl JvB
User
Registered2017-12-31
nl Jeka
nl Losing >> wednesday december 25 - 22:49

I don't know the formulas for salary and stars. I only know they get semi-exponential and seeing Wageningen's keeper with 3 black stars at the moment from 9 blocking, a new color will probably be needed for this.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06