Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

U-20 and U-17 World Cup (14)

ve Salsmore FC >> monday december 16 - 00:53

Children have the right to play for their country, the idea of having a youth World Cup is as follows.

1: The manager who will be in charge of a youth team will be decided by the vote of the NT, that is, the winner would be the manager of the national team, the second place of the U-20 team and the third place would be the manager of the U -17.

2: The World Cup would be as in reality, 24 teams, the tournament would be held every 2 seasons as well as in reality, these tournaments will be done in seasons of even numbers, while the odd ones would be the continental tournaments.

ve Salsmore FC
Registered2019-12-15
ro Andrei >> monday december 16 - 04:05
Not the first time we get suggestions about youth National Teams. The idea was shut down every time. Sorry. :/
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
il Numpty >> monday december 16 - 10:19

Maybe so @Andrei.

But it's probably not very welcoming to shoot down a new user's suggestions quite so quickly. There is no harm in letting him have the discussion even if it doesn't lead anywhere. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Vince Dean >> monday december 16 - 10:24

New users should also be made aware of the fact that theres no further development possible.

nl Vince Dean
Registered2013-10-11
hr Kupus >> monday december 16 - 12:37

@Vince Dean

What is your agenda, scaring off new users to join?

A bit contraproductive imo.

Can you confirm your statement or it is based on your own assumption?

Indeed there is currently no development other than maintenance.

What you state has never been communicated. Meaning, development can very well take place again and that is what should be communicated until stated otherwise.

I can agree I hoped for a higher attention to development than what has been available in recent time. Does not mean I believe the negativity in the forum commenting it does any good.

Everyone has a simple choice.

• Leave the game if you feel this is so important to you that you can´t accept it.
  • Stay because you like the game and trust the developers will either continue the development or inform otherwise once possible.

I do not see the "convince everyone else that they should not join" being a very productive choice for the issue you are concerned about.

I repeat also what has been previously said in this topic. We all have to feed our families. So does Vincent. If he has to focus on other jobs for some time to do so, I accept it. 

Also, there could be circumstances we don´t know about. We all have ups and downs in life, sickness, family circumstances, burned out syndrom etc. Not saying this is the case but to shoot down someone without knowing is not fair neither.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
hu Zsone >> monday december 16 - 13:03

Kupus...not fair??? You know what's not fair?

That nobody from the development team is connecting to the users at all. That managaers pay for the game to have VIP and they don't get any feedback( i was VIP also but not a chance anymore).That the game stays the same for years,tons of problems in the game and nothing is done,that is not fair.

Vince Dean did nothing wrong,he just wrote down the facts. And the fact is they don't gie a shit about the game anymore. Of course you can ask why don't i leave than?Well,i put in a lot of time in this game,so i just enter max 10min/day to check it,let's see what will happens.

hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
il Numpty >> monday december 16 - 13:23, Edited monday december 16 - 13:23

People are probably just frustrated at the recent lack of development and also the limited amount of communication from the devs. 

That boils over into a certain amount of exaggeration of the facts. 

As Kupus points out we don't know people's personal circumstances - and they have no need to explain themselves on a public forum. 

It's likely that there will be some future development but not for a while. 

I'm sure they still care about the game. Vincent regularly checks the bug reports and seems to fix any major problems, but not the minor ones. 

What I think would help for most people is better and more frequent communication. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> monday december 16 - 14:34
@Numpty

I thought I would inform the OP about the history of this suggestion. If people want to continue discussing the idea, by all means, continue to do so. I have no problem with that.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
hr Kupus >> monday december 16 - 15:46

@Zsone

I agree with you on the part of communication. The lack of it casues frustration without doubt.

However, if I understand the service setup right you are not paying for future development if you buy VIP3 but the current services and setup. Not in any indicating that from a service delivery perspective it is good to be quiet or not developing. Just stating that important fact.

My point is that I´m very sure that Vincent is completely aware of the sitaution and I really do believe he cares a lot. There is most likely a very good reason why he can´t spend more time into it. I don´t need to know why and I don´t care to know why. 

I know my options and if I choose to stay I also accept the sitaution.

Point is that negativity outburst does not lead to any good and perhaps could turn not even being fair. Not saying I don´t understand the frustration.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
us Peter >> monday december 16 - 16:06

@Kupus I see a lot of people refusing to buy VIP in response to stagnant development. This is true – by not buying VIP, they're not supporting the game.

However, if Vincent announced that he would start working on the game again, I have no doubt people would start paying again. I know I would.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
hr Kupus >> monday december 16 - 19:49

@Peter

I agree with you. What you say is for sure the effect of it and that is not good. But, I believe Vincent is aware of this as well. 

However, I think we agree that a communication would be so very much welcome at this point.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
ee Balthazor >> monday december 16 - 20:00

The biggest fear of developers against youth World Cups was probably that already very talented players would get additional boost of experience which may be harmful. One solution would be playing all WC and qualifications as test matches. But another problem would be lack of managers. We have  with current NTs loads of unwanted countries on every election. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
hr Kupus >> monday december 16 - 21:28

@Balthazor

I acutally have an idea how this can work. I believe a bot manager should manage a U21 national team and not a real manager.

Why not?

It would be fun and will not require human managers which I believe is not possible to manage.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
ve Salsmore FC >> tuesday december 17 - 01:27

In the first place I am not a new user, I played this game a while ago, I left it, I remembered it, I went back in and ready.

Thank you for all who supported me, it is good to know that this suggestion has already been made but without any agreement and I hope to start another team again (last time it was in the United States)

ve Salsmore FC
Registered2019-12-15