Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

TC10 or YC9 till double construction speed bonus expiration? (7)

us Oregonian >> saturday january 18 - 20:34

I have one and half season of double construction speed newcomer bonus. I'll be able to accumulate cash and build TC10 or YC9 until the bonus expiration. What will be better?

I am leaning towards TC10.

us Oregonian
User
Registered2019-09-10
nl Joost >> saturday january 18 - 20:40

100% TC, this is a better value for money and time than YC 9.

nl Joost
User
Registered2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
il Numpty >> saturday january 18 - 20:55, Edited saturday january 18 - 21:04

Good advice from @Joost. 

Always best to build the stadium/fan shop if you can though.

In addition it's worth noting that the double construction bonus applies to the point in time when the building is started. 

So if you can schedule a long building project to start just before the bonus expires then you still get the benefit for possibly a few extra weeks after the starters' bonus expires.

Similarly be careful not to build something that ends just after the bonus finishes or you won't benefit from another 50% construction bonus. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Oregonian >> saturday january 18 - 21:40

Thank you guys! Will go with TC10. Stadium upgrade with my current popularity and opponents popularities will be an investment for quite far future. But I'll run numbers, maybe stadium upgrade will fit.

us Oregonian
User
Registered2019-09-10
il Numpty >> sunday january 19 - 12:09, Edited sunday january 19 - 12:20

If I understand you correctly you're not sure it's worth doing the stadium because your current popularity isn't high enough to benefit sufficiently.  

So to be clear the primary reason to upgrade the stadium is because it allows you to build your fan shop which is the main factor in accelerating your popularity growth. That's why you always need to do it at the earliest opportunity. Especially so during the starter's bonus because you earn double popularity.

A high popularity growth rate is the best way to invest in your future income. That's where a lot of people seem to go wrong. When trying to build a club quickly your most important building is your Fan Shop and not the TC or YC . 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Oregonian >> sunday january 19 - 20:27

Seems I missed that Fanshop feature. In this case I'll probably delay TC to the last days of construction bonus and concentrate on stadium/fanshop updates.

us Oregonian
User
Registered2019-09-10
nl Losing >> monday january 20 - 13:06

What I did was start my TC10 in the last hour of the bonus, maximum efficiency since you get the full building bonus for any building started during the starters period. Don't care about YC past 8 until the expense feels like spare change and you don't have something better to upgrade at the time.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06