Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Looking for suggestions (5)

ar Lumpen >> monday january 20 - 14:12

Hi! Im not so new in the game, but kinda of newby. I picked this team cause it was free yesterday. The club can fill a full stadium in level 9, but has lvl 2 of FA and YA and a deficit of 3.5 M a day. Should i destruct one level of each academy? should i sell players to get the profit of interests? should i do both? on the one hand selling players it seems problematic cause ive read nobody is buying themm on the other hand, it has quite a lot of selleable players.

Id like to hear your opion

ar Lumpen
User
Registered2015-02-25
cn El Chalten
ua Kalle >> monday january 20 - 14:38

I think you should focus on constucting Stadium LVL10 asap.

With a lvl 9 stadium an TA2/YA2 you will have a real problem of generating money.

Destructing lvls of YA and TA is a wast of money, so i would rather sell a few players to get the € 373 228 272 for stadium lvl 10.

You have a nice team, and should have no problem in the next transferwindow to sell 1 or 2 of your more valuble players.

Upgrading stadium is always better in the longrun.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
nl Losing >> monday january 20 - 16:43

There's a big difference between your team and what is necessary to stay top level. I'd say sell everything above 14* and you could get a decent start on stadium 11, even. In your situation I wouldn't care about the team for now, you need that stadium 11 income. Your team will easily build up again afterwards.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
il Numpty >> monday january 20 - 18:00, Edited monday january 20 - 18:06

I am in agreement with the previous comments.

You need to concentate on the buildings that will make you money in the long term and selling your current squad is the easiest way to get the building funds. Until you get yourself in a strong financial situation then don't worry too much about winning matches. You can't have everything.

As for deconstruction, then it's worth convincing yourself with the figures. YA2 costs around 52 million RSD per season and you get 3 YA2 players for your money. With a little bit of training these youths could easily be sold to recoup their costs. 

If you deconstruct YA2 then you will still be paying 29 million per season for YA1 - and get 3.5 YA1 players instead. The rebuilding cost alone would be 95 million.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> tuesday january 21 - 06:39

Before reducing your FA and YA levels, I would try selling every player that you can and get as much money as possible - also reducing your wages bill - aiming to try and get enough cash in the bank to be able to ultimately upgrade to a Stadium 11. Do that before you futher upgrade the FA or YA.

You might also want to upgrade your office, fanshop and catering to 10 so you can maximise your income.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27