Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

office (6)

ye Geoxinho >> thursday january 23 - 09:39

it is not possible any more to put two person in only one facility? i want to put two on academy

ye Geoxinho
Registered2014-01-09
il Numpty >> thursday january 23 - 11:13, Edited thursday january 23 - 11:15

Yes, most people have 2 staff somewhere. 

Currently you have 1 in the Office and none anywhere else, so I don't understand why you say it's not possible to have two in the FA or YA. 

Perhaps you can be more specific about what the problem is? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Orauw >> thursday january 23 - 22:26

I had this problem, too.

I had to remove one of my staff members from my football academy, and then I was able to assign 2 staff members to the youth academy

nl Orauw
User
Registered2015-12-06
il Numpty >> thursday january 23 - 23:34, Edited thursday january 23 - 23:34

@Orauw

If you had two staff in your FA, then that explains why you could not assign 2 to the YA. That's how the game works.  

Apart from one in the Office, the OP doesn't have ANY staff. 

So what makes you think you had "this problem"? They are not the same.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Jrown >> friday january 24 - 03:25

Today my office manager went with retirement and I think I had to wait till he went to work to re-assign my FA-manager. Maybe that's what happened to OP too? 

nl Jrown
User
Registered2013-04-05
nl Losing >> friday january 24 - 14:12

OP now has successfully assigned 2 staff members to the FA so I guess that was it.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06