Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

SPONSORS-BANK (15)

cy MAKAROS >> monday january 27 - 08:49

I would like to suggest something about the sponsors

so there are not many team options to choose from a sponsor I think there could be a list of sponsors depending on the league category with different offers and better finances for the benefit of all teams

Also, there was the potential for targets for each team to go up, so at the end of the year there would be more revenue

and something else

to have a bank used by the teams to lend money to serve their purposes and there is a greater need now with the construction of newer buildings I think would be very useful

of course there will be a ceiling for a fair play!

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
ro Andrei >> monday january 27 - 14:43, Edited monday january 27 - 14:44
Loan bank? We had such suggestions before. They weren't met with much enthusiasm. To put it mildly. We don't need more money in the game. Just manage your money better.

As for the sponsors ... more diversity, sure. Not sure I understand the need for seasonal targets. Just to get more money? You're already getting more money for getting more points during the season. Perhaps I didn't understand this correctly.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
il Numpty >> monday january 27 - 14:58, Edited monday january 27 - 15:04

Let's just cut to the chase shall we.

If we remove all the verbosity, the suggestion is for: 

• "better finances"
  • "more revenue"
  • "to lend money"

So essentially you seem to want an increase of money in the game. Either through more sponsorship or borrowing or both. 

Vincent apparently wants the oppposite which is allegedly why he brought in the new buildings.

So whether we agree or not is largely irrelevant - it's not going to happen.

The game is the same for everyone, so the wise thing would be find ways to increase your own income and reduce your expenses. Or as @Andrei puts it: just manage your money better.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
cy MAKAROS >> monday january 27 - 20:44

if you have money yes you can manage it but if you don't then you can do it specially as a new small club you will long to do it specially now with the most demanding requirements in building buildings.

The point I believe here is not just to write proposals as reports but to ask these players what it is like gallop to see and what we want as a whole and not always answering here 2-3 managers because it has no value I believe.

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
ro Andrei >> tuesday january 28 - 04:07
I started with pretty much nothing in terms of money and with no buildings at this club. 10 seasons later, the club looks decent in terms of facilities and so do the finances. So it can be done. Without loans.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
cy MAKAROS >> tuesday january 28 - 06:33

Αnd so I started like so many others in here but we need to cut in before we move forward Andrei?

make a gallop on financial matters to see what most want

Would you like?

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
nl Joost >> tuesday january 28 - 08:16, Edited tuesday january 28 - 08:18

For what you need a loan, for both my teams building time made the process slow down. Money never did, just now money for the first time was a factor in building TA2. And that was the case because I don't want to go under 1 billion in my bank account.

nl Joost
User
Registered2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
ro Andrei >> tuesday january 28 - 14:25
@Makaros: Me, wait and see what other people think of your suggestion? I have no problem with that.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ua Garfman >> tuesday january 28 - 14:41

I don't agree with this suggestion. With proper financial management, neither loans nor extra options for sponsors are needed. There are plenty of possibilities to earn money. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC

Play the old way for a while, then you will have surplus of money, 

There's someone I know still doing it stadium less than level 8, should have 10bilion now, 

cy MAKAROS >> wednesday january 29 - 13:01

Whether we like it or not, the game has changed with so many new buildings being built and new players being introduced.

this is the same as any other now that you are saving more money than you used to.

I go into that, and I propose to make a floating medium to meet these new needs.

and I disagree with the essence of the forum we just write to write and we don't change the essence!

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
ee onuelver >> saturday february 1 - 22:30

Once we had situation when every stronger team has max facilities and money but nothing to do with that as everyone had similar players. That's why academies were introduced. Goal was to generate different ways and more diversity between clubs. Giving more money will just turn back times and ensure eternal domination of current leaders. Now is chance that some top teams have been too rapacious and will suffer after that giving hope to other teams pass them.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
it pettore >> monday february 3 - 10:07

I think that the sponsorship idea can be taken into account to make the game slightly more enternaining. I explain myself.

Instead of getting one sponsorship offer you get two or three and you are allowed to choose one of them. The setup could be something like this:

- One offer where all money are guaranteed (the one that we get now)

- One offer where a part of the money are guaranteed (say equal to 75% of the first offer) and a final bonus if certain objectives are reached (say equal to 30% of the first offer)

- One offer without guaranteed money (or very little, say 20% of the first offer), but at the end of the year there is a bonus if a certain criteria is met (say up to 110% of the first offer).

I believe that this setup will not generate a consistent amount of additional income (could actually potentially reduce the amount of money in the game), but add some fun (a decision to make) to the game.

To make everything more interesting it would be great to tie the bonuses not to points made, but to other metrics such as: goals made, goals conceded or clean sheets

it pettore
User
Registered2019-01-12
ro Andrei >> monday february 3 - 13:31
I actually like this idea. Reminds me of something from an old football manager game on PC. Either Premier Manager 98 or 99, can't remember for sure.

In any case ... Good one, Pettore.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
br Off em definitivo >> tuesday february 4 - 11:15

I think it is inconsistent to make so much money in the stadium, a crude idea to re-enact the main revenue of the club. Removing this model I agree with this proposal. I don't accept any more money without reducing the money coming from the stadium.

br Off em definitivo
Registered2019-12-18