Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Stadium or tc (12)

in Keju >> wednesday february 26 - 07:19

i can upgrade my TC now or wait for like 6 seasons just upgrading museum to get a 11 stadium. Which choice is better and why

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ua Kalle >> wednesday february 26 - 07:34

always choose extra income before extra costs.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
nl Losing >> wednesday february 26 - 08:28

I'd wait for stadium 11. While waiting, upgrade your office to get more interest. That's what I'm doing :)

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
il Numpty >> wednesday february 26 - 10:47, Edited wednesday february 26 - 10:50

If you 'farm' a lot of players then upgrading the TC could potentially pay for itself with faster farming profits. But I think @Losing's approach seems the most sensible. However, the Office also has increased costs so probaby not worth doing for the extra interest until you have a large capital balance.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
in Keju >> wednesday february 26 - 11:08

@Kaalle I agree but I need faster 'farming profits' as numpty said. If I have the money right now it would be stadium.

@losing thanks for the idea. I will upgrade my office but after a while so the Interest makes sense.

@numpty does the TC upgrade have a benefit for getting cash faster ?

so far will

1. keep upgrading museum and sell players
  2. when I have more money ,upgrade office.
  3. upgrade stadium
in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ua Kalle >> wednesday february 26 - 11:12

@Keju you should do as you please, it was only advise and my opinion.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
nl Losing >> wednesday february 26 - 11:17

Office 9 should already be profitable for you, for me office 10 is profitable from about 350m in reserves and upwards. It increases your sponsor income too, though, and since that is different for everyone it depends on the specifics where the break-even will be but probably not far from that.

I've waited with building my office until I was sure I'd have 350m after it was done. Could've built it a bit earlier though, now it's done 20 days after the most efficient moment :P

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
il Numpty >> wednesday february 26 - 11:36, Edited wednesday february 26 - 12:15

It's your decision so you should try and work out the numbers yourself. But here's my effort.

The TC upgrade costs an extra $9 million per season in increased maintenance. Besides the potential lost interest from reducing your capital balance by the amount of the FA 1 building costs. This will depend on other variables but might be another $15 million per season. So that's around $24 million in increased costs and lost revenue. 

With 2 staff, a player of Talent 5 would earn an extra 3,775 xp per season. Which is not huge. How much value would that add to every player?

Unless you were doing a lot of farming it would be difficult to earn the extra $24 million just to break even.  You could also potentially earn extra income by having a slightly better first team and winning more cup matches. 

There are too many unknowns to be certain, but on balance @Losing's approach seems the most sensible.

Edit - correction to change TC costs to approximately $9 million. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Losing >> wednesday february 26 - 11:54

I'm doing a lot of farming (all my players except the ones in first team) and my first planning was to do FA1 first. 23 million per season missing (8 million difference with TC10, 15 million for interest over the 200 million you don't have anymore) also builds up missing rent, with at best half a season difference in when you can sell players for around the maximum bank value (estimate, could be wrong). Since it takes a while before that has effect it takes a while before you start compensating the missing rent. I think you're missing about another 80 million before you can start making up for it. Rent builds on itself, accelerating the disadavantage if you have less money for whatever reason.

The difference was over 5 seasons before I could build stadium 11 that way vs immediately going for stadium 11. And since the income from stadium 11 is way, way more than stadium 10, it was a no-brainer to change strategies when I calculated that. FA1 becomes important asap after stadium 11 though imo. Though you want to have over a billion in reserves asap too if you're gonna have big academies.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
in Keju >> wednesday february 26 - 12:28

Thanks guys ! Your insight was very useful and helpful 

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
gr PMK >> wednesday february 26 - 16:10

I would go office 10, tc1 and museum.  Your popularity is too low for stadium11. 

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
au davo >> thursday february 27 - 05:58

Stadium, without question

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27