Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Bonus - Champions Cup and bla bla bla (7)

lt Barzda >> friday march 20 - 19:04

Only I think it's nonsense to get 45k per game in for example Africa League?

In real life usually you get minimum around 200k per game. And group stage much more. And in theese days 45k its totally nothing in this game. It should be motivation to fight for champions cup place and bla bla because it's good money and now its just for fun. I believe it should start from 300-400k in game 1st q round 2nd till groups  per game, in champions cup maybe 500-600k per game, and groups for example double. 

lt Barzda
User
Registered2019-02-17
lt FK Barzda

It's good if those money will be increased, but it will still be argued that, the game is against giving out a lot of money to some specific club, and everyone will agree. 

ee Balthazor >> saturday march 21 - 11:12

It was to avoid richest clubs getting too big advantage like it has happened in real life. Since creation of CL many league tops have frozen: same clubs dominating 20+ years even in countries with very stirred history like England.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
lt Barzda >> saturday march 21 - 11:54

But guys in same time weak teams has extra money for improvement, and 400k a game for rich club will not make that massive effect

lt Barzda
User
Registered2019-02-17
lt FK Barzda
ee Balthazor >> saturday march 21 - 19:12, Edited saturday march 21 - 19:28

Weak CL team might still be lightyear ahead of other domestic clubs and this only increases differences. 

And what is 800K for that club if you can sell unneeded player for 20M?

It's kinda funny, that international matches bring much less attendances than league match against local struggler. In real life it's vice versa. 

But yes, game has some relicts that should be changed. European Championship had 24 teams already 4 years ago, continental league system was changed already in 2013 so cupwinners start from same round as other teams of that country, so winning cup in weaker country would not be punishment. Stronger countries just start round or two later.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
lt Barzda >> sunday march 22 - 10:53

If I take my example for me 800k for 1 round could pay some of players annual wages ;) If I go far away to groups probably I could pay player wages just of this income. And I could put saving somewhere else .

lt Barzda
User
Registered2019-02-17
lt FK Barzda
lt Barzda >> sunday march 22 - 10:58

And for example in real life I agree with CL what we have quite simmilar top. But here for real some even top 20-30 ranked leagues can suggest fight with top teams.

lt Barzda
User
Registered2019-02-17
lt FK Barzda