Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

youth centrum (18)

lu Smooker >> thursday april 2 - 13:57

i have a youth centrum level 11, a coach level 10 and i am searching since month a goalkeeper... i got in that time minimum 6-7 players with an other position and had to train a forward now to a goalkeeper... that cant be normal or what did i wrong...?

lu Smooker
User
Registered2017-05-10
lu Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort
il Numpty >> thursday april 2 - 14:10, Edited thursday april 2 - 14:12

They can, of course, be trained to be any position you like. 

The first thing is not to look at their given position. If you want to know their intended position then you need to look at thier position experience.

Your last youth, Rudolf Boniver, was a forward. But some of the youths have been keepers when they arrived. Oddur Sigvarðursson and Björn Kolursson were both keepers, but not most of the others. 

Do you keep changing what you ask for?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Counter_Culture >> thursday april 2 - 14:14

Don't look at his postition according to Rocking Soccer, look at his skills/potential instead.

Take the player you received today, for example.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2133208

According to Rocking Soccer, he is a forward. However, you can just as well make him a goal keeper if you want. He'll become a goal keeper within a few matches. So don't look at what RS says, look at the player instead. This player can be a good forward or goal keeper because his speed is higher than his power. However, because he's hot-tempered, it could be a risk to make him a goal keeper. You'd probably want to train him to be Correct.

So these should be you considerations. In what position do you need the player most? What are his specials? What are his fixed skills? Etc.

nl Counter_Culture
Registered2013-05-30
ee Balthazor >> thursday april 2 - 15:18

If player comes and you have collected xp from whole week and you will use it all to Blocking he will turn to keeper. No matter who he was. Just watch that he has no some specials that demand other positions. I planned once to do my next ST to keeper, but as he born with Selfish he became forward. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
il shwartz academy >> monday april 6 - 19:31

hi everyone i just join to the game and i wont to ask how can i buy a player?

il shwartz academy
User
Registered2020-04-06
il שורץ אקדמי
nl Counter_Culture >> monday april 6 - 19:34

Welcome! Buying players is only possible during the transfer window.

Please read the help files for more information about the basics of the game:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-9

nl Counter_Culture
Registered2013-05-30
il Numpty >> monday april 6 - 19:45

As @CC says, you need to read the Help files. There's a lot of information in there so you will need to read them a couple of times. 

After reading the Help I would suggest reading the forums widely and learn what you can from the discussions of more experienced managers. 

I would not buy any players until you feel that you have a good grasp of the game or you'll probably waste your money. 

The next transfer window is the mid-season window and starts on Monday 13th April.  It's only open for 4 days.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il shwartz academy >> monday april 6 - 19:49

thank you Counter_Culture and Numpty

il shwartz academy
User
Registered2020-04-06
il שורץ אקדמי
nl Aad Mansveld >> thursday april 9 - 11:04

In midseason players tend to bemore expensive 

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
il shwartz academy >> thursday april 9 - 13:21

hi there is possible on the the game to make order to do sub for players?

il shwartz academy
User
Registered2020-04-06
il שורץ אקדמי
nl Counter_Culture >> thursday april 9 - 13:49

Yes, have you read the help files about substitutions?

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-1/article-22

nl Counter_Culture
Registered2013-05-30
il shwartz academy >> thursday april 9 - 14:33

thanks my fraind

il shwartz academy
User
Registered2020-04-06
il שורץ אקדמי
ro Andrei >> thursday april 9 - 17:05, Edited thursday april 9 - 17:05
@140274

Do me a favor, please. If you have something to ask that has nothing to do with this topic, just open a new topic.

Just so we don't clutter this topic with other discussions.

Thank you.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
cz 13dedek13 >> friday april 10 - 20:03
Hi guys,

I have set in the selection of goalkeeper players. but for a long time none has been generated ... do you have any experience with it ??
cz 13dedek13
Registered2013-05-23
il Numpty >> friday april 10 - 20:20

Yes, and you are getting goalkeepers... this is  a common question that people ask.

Olívio Escobar and Karel Czernin were both 'keepers' when they arrived.

The chosen position for youth players under 16 simply gives some position experience for your preferred position. All you need to do is play them as a keeper and train Blocking and they will quickly be called a keeper.

See the earlier replies in this thread.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets