Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Friends and match support (1)

eng M >> friday april 3 - 23:37

Honestly,is there another way to get match support because its dawning on me that unless i sift through my friends list and slaughter all my friends with match whatch script i dont get my return. Does this get better later or should i just piss in the wind every home game? I love you can do that thing by making stories up to request supporters teams etc. Sure for example "My shirt munufacture couldnt make the new kit on time so I had to call some of the team members willing volunterily to help in the sewing department. Please show you're support by buying tickets". Woopy flippin do. I missed a home game and my attendance went from 45k to 35k,meaning my idea of upgrading stadium has gone. Does this get worse? in that at a certain level you have to be a supporter to even get the population of supporters to succed? or is it like the once admin said theres no way its gonna happen?

eng M
Registered2018-05-30