Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Clean Sheet (6)

no Thor >> thursday may 28 - 13:19

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18101171

During this game my GK was injured in the 41st minute and until then had a clean sheet but his stats do not show this, it says he conceded a goal.

Why is this?

no Thor
Registered2019-07-21
ee onuelver >> thursday may 28 - 14:09

If two keepers play and one of them concede a goal then both get no clean sheet. Probably because team couldn't keep zero. Otherwise i would get some 3 keepers with clean sheets from one match. There were also some minimum of minutes keeper has to play- when i sub very young 1-2* keeper for some minutes in he will not get clean sheet or i would push half of non-keepers team to top10 with my Albanian club. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
no Thor >> thursday may 28 - 14:12

Thank you @onulever. So a keeper has to play the whole game to earn a clean sheet?

If I sub a keeper at half time and the team did not concede would both keepers get clean sheets?

no Thor
Registered2019-07-21
ee onuelver >> thursday may 28 - 14:24

Then both get clean sheets.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
no Thor >> thursday may 28 - 14:34

Thank you @onuelver

no Thor
Registered2019-07-21