Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Match squad (8)

tr Hiç Kimse >> sunday july 5 - 13:38, Edited sunday july 5 - 19:45

Hello, my match started with the squad I didn't want. I think the match should start automatically as we want in the registered squad. Therefore, instead of loading the squad every time, the match should start automatically with the selected recording.

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ
ee Balthazor >> tuesday july 7 - 07:11

This would give more advantage for lazy managers and that takes away chances from careful managers who have just weaker players. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Stephen >> tuesday july 7 - 09:56

@Mrcy - this is deliberate. It’s designed that way to make sure people login to their teams regularly. I don’t think this is likely to change any time soon.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
tr Hiç Kimse >> tuesday july 7 - 14:11

When a person makes a mistake, he starts to cool down from the game. I believe you can log in regularly when you love the game. 

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ
ro Andrei >> tuesday july 7 - 15:16
If you don't login regularly, why should you benefit from the same stuff as those that do login regulary?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
tr Hiç Kimse >> tuesday july 7 - 18:13, Edited tuesday july 7 - 18:46

As far as I know, the game system will depend on another rule and make it difficult to overcome its shortcomings. Then let me make another suggestion. Let's create team A for the league and team B for the cup. If I accidentally load and forget the league match as a trophy game, don't you need to be warned on the screen? So if I load a squad other than the registered squads set for the league, is it not necessary to be warned?

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ
ro Andrei >> tuesday july 7 - 18:36
Then you should pay attention to what squad you are sending out then. You're the manager, after all.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
tr Hiç Kimse >> tuesday july 7 - 19:28

@Andrei, Thanks for noticing the caregiver rule, I'm trying to be careful. If the suggestion is missing, feel free to report it! It would be good to have a vacant or wrong squad alert in the U21 league.

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ