Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Goal diffrence (4)

eng RastaMega >> friday september 25 - 12:12

Ive been playing a while but only just realised theres no GD goal diffrence in the league tables which is a part of the sport and a good statistic to know in performance overall

eng RastaMega
User
Registered2020-05-22
il Numpty >> friday september 25 - 12:20, Edited friday september 25 - 12:25

It may not show the goal difference in the table but I think you'll find it uses it to calculate league position. (Although I believe that the live table displays teams with fewer matches first.)   

In the event of equal points then the order is:

• Fewest matches 
  • Goal difference
  • Goals scored
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> tuesday september 29 - 21:15

I understanded that he didn't see GD without calculation in table. But this is simple math- i remember my math was "4" in that period when it was mostly "3" overall. But most of tables don't show calculated GD but as "33-40". Maybe it's tradition that depend on country how tables are displayed? Here i don't see special need for another table column.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back