Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

substitute (3)

lu Smooker >> saturday september 26 - 17:53

last game... halftime 0:0... then the game substitute the best defender with strength 8 (5:3:2 system), but let both forwards with strength 3 on the field... so i lost at the end 0:2... and that sort of substitutes i can show you in nearly every game... good players get substitue, bad stay on the field... so after what system the game substitute players...? then it is better to have nobody on the bank to substitute...

lu Smooker
User
Registered2017-05-10
lu Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort
ee Balthazor >> saturday september 26 - 19:00

This game? https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-18748716/1 ?? Players are substituted when you set them to be substituted or in case of injury. Incoming defender seemed to be stronger and involved mids were all at same class. It never depends on player's rating (which is absolutely pointless here!). As there was no injuries all subs had to be your own choice. There is no point to let sub fields blank- then assistant will choose someone there, even from reserves if necessary. If you pick players one by one and choose no substitutions there are subs only when someone gets injury. Without injuries you can play whole match without any subs. If you pick previously saved lineup then all subs from that will be carried over too, but you can cancel them or set some conditions. For example I use a lot conditions "your team is losing" and "-2 or more down" to sub in younger players, when match is lost already, as my team is actually weakest in league and I lose most of matches. 

Your opponent dominated whole match because his players are trained better and had right attributes: you had only 1 playmaker and you took him out, opponent had 3 playmakers, so he clearly overplayed you on midfield. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
il Numpty >> saturday september 26 - 19:11, Edited saturday september 26 - 19:11

There are so many issues with this I don't know where to start. 

As @Balthazor says you choose the team and you choose the subs. No substitution should be unexpected unless there is an injury. 

Are you selecting the team and the subs or just leaving it to the 'assistant'?

As for strength 8, strength 3 etc. what does this mean?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets