Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

can't train special role (8)

it Dicklcheese >> thursday november 26 - 22:57

hey there

i have a player that got 6000 xp point, but can't train on "playmaker" that cost 5000 xp...why that?

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
il Numpty >> thursday november 26 - 23:06

Which player?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> thursday november 26 - 23:11

If he already has winger, then you can’t train playmaker. You can only have one or the other.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> thursday november 26 - 23:19

Which reminds me, when does Awful get out of Jail? I kind of miss his hilarious ideas on training. (Just not the attitude.) 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
de goksen >> friday november 27 - 08:52

If you intended to train your 29y old midfielder, i could only advise against it. It isn't worth it, he is old and will be getting worse after turning 30. It would be better to train a young player that has potential, at least not somebody who is nearly at the end of his career.

de goksen
User
Registered2014-06-08
ht FC Nankatsu
it Dicklcheese >> friday november 27 - 10:43

yeah i mean that guy...you suggest some other training?

all my youth sucks, i guess i'll change them next year with old players

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
ee onuelver >> friday november 27 - 13:04

Maybe it's better to buy some young players for about 25-30M(little bit over bank value)? Then you may sell your own youngsters to bank. Just must be patient because top teams want to get rid of their not so good youngsters but have to wait several days when prices are low enough. So you get players who go better every season. Old players you may get cheaper but they will go only worse every season so you must buy new oldies almost every season.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> friday november 27 - 15:08

As already mentioned it's rarely beneficial to train specials on an older player.

There's always something useful to train. I tend to prioritise as follows:

• younger first team players that still need any essential specials
  • the fixed attributes of any important first team players 
  • young players that I might keep long-term
  • young players that I intend to sell to boost their sale value
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets