Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

2nd league of Luxembourg, season 56 (5)

be Bartje_vM >> monday november 30 - 21:33

Hello guys,

Since I am back in the bottom division of Luxembourg, I will keep you posted about my and the other human and bot squads in this comfortable league in one of the smaller countries in Europe.

Manager Teo (FC Steinsel) won't be in it anymore though, he will have a shot in the first division. Good for him!

FC Itzig and Ferencvaros are both 'traditional' clubs and are managed by two Luxemourgers. Com Bepfa end kacsa will compete against each other for a ticket to possible promotion, after a match against Wiltz Crocos, a team which is also managed by a Luxembourger (Pierre Boutin-Rivière).

Here is a short list of the human teams ranked on current popularity...

1. Rocking Soccer TM (Cruyff): 2.345.269

2. Vianden (Bartje_vM): 1.895.625

3. Ferencvaros (Kacsa): 635.591

4. FC Itzig (Com Bepfa): 350.887

5. CS Gonderange (Rick Sanchez): 191.317 (= second team)

6. CS Bascharage #2 (Kr en): 158.490 (= second team)

7. Benfica (Scapino): 9.325

Facilities...

FC Itzig -> stadium 5, training 9, youth 10

Ferencvaros -> stadium 6, training 10, youth academy 1

CS Gonderange -> stadium 4, training 6, youth 4

Rocking Soccer TM -> stadium 10, training 10, youth 10

CS Bascherage #2 -> stadium 2, training 6, youth 9

Benfica -> stadium 1, training 2, youth 3

Vianden -> stadium 9, training 10, youth academy 1

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Bartje_vM >> wednesday december 2 - 14:13

FC Itzig and Ferencvaros drawed 0-0 in their first duel. Their return match, which is scheduled tonight, will decide who will face Wiltz Crocos. I would bet my money on FC Itzig to be the winner. Moreover Wiltz Crocos isn't building facilities nor buying players at the moment, so I see a good chance for their opponent in the play-offs/down to gain promotion.

FC Itzig was the better squad in the home game, but they didn't managed to score. They know they have to be careful. If Ferencvaros manages to score an away goal, it can be deadly because it counts double. Com Bepfa is prepared: they bought two strong experienced defenders: Nicolas Deagen and Vitaly Fortachev. Values: 9,75 and 11,2. Price paid for both: 6 million: a bargain. Ferencvaros gained 5,5 million by selling some spare players, most of them to the bank. Their squad is quite decent, but not big in numbers. Will they make reinforcements for the game tonight?

Benfica is the new kid on the block. Their manager hasn't made a move on the transfer market yet, but is smartly investing money in a first level medical centre.

I myself has invested almost 6 million in new players to end high enough in this second division. Ex-player Paul Manet was rebought to have at least one average attacker, Himousana Olympia will be our driving force on the midfield and Jurgen Feys will be our second solid rock in our defensive (little) wall. We loaned out Harald Auspitz and Andre Schnaas to save out some money and sold Dominique Puymbroek and Gaetan D'Argentan to gain back some bucks. Facilities are also improving: our office level is increasing from 8->9.

The most active team however is Rocking Soccer TM. They bought 6 new young super good players for a total value of almost 125 million euros! They also let go of 3 foreign youngsters too, for almost 60 million euros. Sold at the right age. I think this 6 new players will stay for a long time at the club, possibly being the players that will play in 3-4 seasons in Luxembourg's first division. They are, for me, the best team on the block, but are the willing to promote...yet?

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Bartje_vM >> thursday december 3 - 15:37

Good afternoon to all of you!

Is there news AGAIN to mention about this second league in this tiny country of Luxembourg? Well yes, there is.

FC Itzig won the return match in the play-offs and they will face Wiltz Crocos on the 4th and 5th of December. That is tomorrow and the day after that. Com Bepfa (FC Itzig) has a chance in this duel, but the Wiltz Crocos of Pierre Boutin-Rivière are the favorites. The great difference between the both is their goalkeepers: Nassir Hamid (7,9) <-> Paulo Persa (6,2). The second gap lies in the centre of the field: Wiltz Crocos' three best midfielders have a higher rating than FC Itzig's best playmaker.

Meanwhile Rocking Soccer TM is still busy strenghtening their squad with super youngsters. Three new players arrived, one was sold. In total they spend over 181 million euros, while receiving more than 73 million bucks from transfers going out. Vianden is still in search for reinforcement in the attacking compartment. We are trying to get Salvatore Loschi, who was listed by FK Borac Cacac. To gain some extra money our first goalie will have to go. Yves Bréton is listed for about 13 million euros. Fun fact about Loschi: he is an old youth pull from CS Bascharage #2 and two IRL years the level 9 youth department did not increase.

Their current manager Kr en is a Slovenian topmanager, leading FC MJ TEAM in the first division of Slovenia. They never won the league, but succeeded in grabbing the cup multiple times en ending third last season.

Last small and despitable fact: Scapino has left the building. Benfica is now back renamed to Luxembourg #7, which was the former squad of the ex-manager maxenal; one of the guys I've first met when I started playing this game.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Bartje_vM >> monday december 14 - 13:27

Hello guys,

Some teams have played already 5 matches today, some squads still need to play tonight. But there is a clear tendance that shows that three clubs will compete for promotion to first league: Vianden, Wiltz Crocos and Wiltz Crocos. The very young squad of Rocking Soccer TM may be able to improve fast, since the group of players is very talented, but the gap may be to big to bridge.

But I have decided to avoid promotion. The goal is to stay in second league whatever it takes, so that I can save up money to upgrade my 'big' facilities. I estimate to make it to the play-offs, but there I will try losing these games. And I believe I won't have to put in much effort in doing so: all clubs from 1st league are too strong for me.

Any news on the other human teams? Well yes, there is some...

Wiltz Crocos took a good start as I mentioned before and they are now improving their youth centre up to level 9. Rocking Soccer TM has already nice facilities but is probably saving some money now. Instead they have chosen to increase their museum up to level 14.

Tonight an important game will take place between Ferencvàros and CS Bascharage #2. If manager Kr en will still be able to fight for the top spots he will have to win against a decently performing Ferencvàros.

A special thing is to tell about CS Gonderange, currently holding the bottom spot in this league with on first view a very weak side, but I noticed Rick Sanchez uses the club as a place for youngsters from his first team Get Schwifty. But this season there's only one of them that has made the transfer. They also bought a solid 33-year old Tadzjikistany defender (Keyvan Nazari, value of 8,4), but he is hidden in the reserve squad. So I think that club also wants to stay in second league. They are increasing their training level up to level 7.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2
be Bartje_vM >> saturday january 2 - 21:47

Well, after 22/39 matches played, my club Vianden seems to be the dominant leader. But I don't really want promotion, so I will seek to start losing points here and there. I also sold the better older players but bought a few youngsters. All of my players are now YA1-lads. The only exception is Dutronc.

Wiltz Crocos en Ferencvaros are battling for 2nd and 3rd spot, while Rocking Soccer TM is a firm 4th.

be Bartje_vM
User
Registered2016-12-04
in FC Farīdābād #2