Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

ΤRANSFERS (45)

cy MAKAROS >> tuesday december 1 - 12:39

For our transfers I think you should adjust the system more correctly so that we can lower the selling price of the player lower.Over 500 million we can automatically go to 250 in the middle then we go down very slowly with the consequence of wasting a lot of time for the possible sale of our players.I think this needs improvement...

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
ro Andrei >> tuesday december 1 - 15:43
Pretty sure this is a similar suggestion: https://rockingsoccer.com/ro/fotbal/forum/home-en/1?topic=86942&posts=10

Unless I misread your post.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee onuelver >> tuesday december 1 - 21:36

Yep it's suggested almost every TW and no damn reaction from Vincent. It would be easiest way to repair market and make it little bit more alive. He should change his team to "Invisible Delft".

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
au davo >> wednesday december 2 - 03:55

You can always list the player as "not needed by club" which means someone can make an offer of $165m and they will show up in the TM. While this is still not necessarily low enough for some players, a good player may attract an offer.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
cy MAKAROS >> thursday december 3 - 13:37

Davo has it happened to you many times to have a player worth 500 million with the indication that the team is not interested and someone makes a suggestion to you?I think the game is far behind them!Why can't we advertise our players?From the office scout would be nice to have interest from clubs for some of our players before the transfer window.It seems to me that the manager is not interested in improving it. We have made a lot of suggestions here and as always nothing changes!

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
ua Kalle >> thursday december 3 - 15:55

Vincent is not active, nothing will ever change anymore unless vincent decides he will again putt effort in this game. Try to deal with this reality 

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
cy MAKAROS >> thursday december 3 - 16:06

Βut that's exactly what I'm saying my friend after he left the game maybe someone else can take over

otherwise I do not know what it means to be here anymore

and I'm sorry to say that!

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
il Numpty >> thursday december 3 - 16:55, Edited thursday december 3 - 16:55

We have to assume nothing is going to change. 

So everyone has to make a choice.

Either enjoy the game as it is - with all the issues and unfixed bugs - or give up and find another game where the developer is more active. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
bg mo >> thursday december 3 - 17:53

I think the best possible solution considering Vincent absence is to return ''transfer forum'' where every user who wants, can say what players he/she wants to sell and what is the minimum money he wants in 1 and only 1 advertise, so if someone is looking he knows to choose the correct zone and wait till the price is correct. 

Most players that have max market value, actually cost 10-15% of this value max and marking them as ''not needed'', so someone can make a bid for 33% of their value is still too much money.

Being not VIP and having only 2 spots for market and waiting for days so finally when the price is right, the players who are underdeloved cant buy the player because their scouting office is not high level and dont see the players, so they buy players who are many times weaker but only available for them in their market. This will give them chance for better cheaper players.

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
cy MAKAROS >> friday december 4 - 06:47

it is not easy to leave a game that you have been playing for years and you have reached a very good level

the boss stopped for some reason.

did not say anything to anyone

did not leave any commands to proceed better? Is there any update from the management team here? Is there anyone to take on this situation? Please inform us ...

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
ua Kalle >> friday december 4 - 08:59

The information is this same as 1 year ago, there is no information. Vincent did not leave any orders to the admins, there is no one to talk to..

I understand quiting after such a long time is difficult, thats why i personaly will never quit as long as the servers are still running.

Best is to accept how thing are, and stop wasting time and frustration by doing suggestions ect.. You are only frustrating yourself, because no matter how good the idea and how needed to implement it, it will never happen.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
cy MAKAROS >> friday december 4 - 10:21

I have already made a decision about what you are saying and lately I am leaving the forum.

the issue is not what I do and what other users do, what else can we do about it ???

this is the issue I raised here that the proposals we make here no longer make sense since nothing can be done anymore!!!

have a good day everyone!

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
pl MAT >> friday december 4 - 17:25

Transfer is big a lie. Annuling my transfer. Few Times in last yaer.

pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
au davo >> friday december 4 - 22:16

If the games is no longer being supported, why not abandon all the rules that are not encoded? Allow people to advertise players on the forums, allow players to have additional teams etc. Why does it matter?

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> friday december 4 - 22:40

Well that would be anarchy. 

Put simply, for Admin to abandon the rules would a breach of trust. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets