Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Scheduled Maintenance (1)

au davo >> tuesday december 8 - 00:46

Over the past few months the "Scheduled Maintenance" at the start of a new day (currently 11am for me) and also 3.5 hours later (currently 2:30pm for me), which used to a couple of minutes maximum, seems to be getting longer and longer. The 11am one is a bit annoying, but the 2:30pm is very annoying as I often have matches then and miss the entire thing as it now lasts 10-15 minues.

Having said that the 11:00am one is "a bit annoying", today it was more than a bit annoying as it lasted for over 40 minutes.

I remember this happening on another game I played, where it started creeping up and eventually got to about 3 hours. Hopefully we are not going to end up in that situation.

It is not as though this is happening because of game development...

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27