Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Late Starters Bonus (15)

be Lukas Lava >> wednesday january 6 - 10:06

Hi everyone, 

I have a question about the late starters Bonus.... (-50% building time)

If i start building for example youth Centre lvl 8... normally it will Cost 38 days to build, with the bonus it is reduced to 19.5 days...

But what happens if i start building and during the build my Starters Bonus expires? 

Wil i get the bonus until it is finished? Or do i have the bonus until it expires and the the building goes on the normal build time?

Thanks 

be Lukas Lava
User
Registered2013-04-05
be Vipra Rossa
il Numpty >> wednesday january 6 - 10:54, Edited wednesday january 6 - 11:00

As long as you start building before the bonus expires you will get the 50% reduction for the whole build. 

For this reason it's best to start a long build just before it expires so you maximise the benefit. You'll also speed things up if you have a Construction Manager, preferably 2. 

It's in the Help, here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-11/article-77

• The building time for all facilities is divided by 2. This is based on the moment when the construction was ordered. If you start construction on the last day of your starters bonus you still get the full bonus.
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
be Lukas Lava >> wednesday january 6 - 10:59

Ok thanks ;)

be Lukas Lava
User
Registered2013-04-05
be Vipra Rossa
ua Good bye >> wednesday january 6 - 16:03

@Lukas Lava

you are welcome 

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ee Balthazor >> thursday january 7 - 15:36

I remember that with my second team I took a goal to start TC10 on bonus period as one of longest time consuming facility and achieved it. Nice to see that you have it already.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
be Lukas Lava >> thursday january 7 - 17:41

Thanks Balthazor! 

And i will start mij YC lvl 9 also before the deadline...

Just to bad my stadium is only lvl 5 :( 

Probably also made some mistakes along the way to...

didn't have 2 construction managers (not even 1 most of the time) 

So i guess getting TC and YC at level 10 is possible...

be Lukas Lava
User
Registered2013-04-05
be Vipra Rossa
il Numpty >> thursday january 7 - 20:45

You're doing a nice job though. The important thing at this stage is to develop your popularity as fast as you can as that will keep holding you back. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> thursday january 7 - 22:05

On my first start I tried as much as I could to always get my stadium filled up.

TC and YC plus Stadium are the most stuffs I look into at that time.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> thursday january 7 - 22:09, Edited thursday january 7 - 22:15

I also suggest you not to bother upgrading the YC now....your taget is to upgrade Stadium, Fan shop, catering for now.

HC is at good shape for a TC at level 10.

Be careful not to go bankruptcy. 

From what I know, you can start farming of players from your YC @level 8 as more players will be genearated quickly. Train them, sell them  and use the money to build the necessary facilitys I listed.

If you can get you stadium at level 10 before going for YC it will be nice.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
be Lukas Lava >> sunday january 10 - 14:23

I know, but i can't upgrade stadium untill i have 4 of 5 matches woth full stadium...

So doing YC to lvl 9 is the best move before my bonus is over

be Lukas Lava
User
Registered2013-04-05
be Vipra Rossa
il Numpty >> sunday january 10 - 17:15

I was in a similar position to you, @Lukas,  having already built TC10.

According to my notes I started Office 7 just before the end of the bonus. It doesn't take quite as long as YC9 but for me was a more useful building at that stage.  Looking at your current facilities then YC9 is probably the best choice to maximise the building bonus.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> sunday january 10 - 17:43

If only his looking toward to upgrade the YC soon to because of the starter bonus then his good to go. I didn't even even thought of that when I was new in the game.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> sunday january 10 - 17:45

But I was only looking towards the cost of maintenance when you have higher levels of stations while your stadium and caterings are on low levels. 

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> sunday january 10 - 18:21

@Richie, I wouldn't normally suggest doing YC9 quite so early.

But this is about maximising the building bonus and if there are no other long builds available then this will save time in the future. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> monday january 11 - 06:03

@Numpyt

Yes that's good.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15