Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

More Credits for voting and sponsored matches (6)

eng Proper Top Gaffer >> thursday january 14 - 13:01

0.2 for sponsored matches and 0.1-0.3 for voting is pathetic. I do both every day and still struggle with Special Training and Transfers.

I suggest giving at least a bit more, 0.4 for matches and 0.3-0.5 for voting. It's not like that would invalidate VIP or anything.

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
ee Balthazor >> thursday january 14 - 20:24

You can earn something more for watching your away matches live, it's whole 1 credit. Something was for watching your u21 matches too if I remember correctly. Watching home matches live gave +20% attendances and ticket income if stadium was not full enough.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> thursday january 14 - 22:10

I know but you can't always watch live matches and, as you said, sometimes it gives attendance instead (nonetheless useful).

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
il Numpty >> thursday january 14 - 22:46

It you vote for a game that has no active development and bugs are no longer being fixed then you deserve to be rewarded with at least 10 times the current rate. :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
de goksen >> thursday january 14 - 23:07

Attending friendlies gives you also 0.5, home and away

de goksen
User
Registered2014-06-08
ht FC Nankatsu
eng Proper Top Gaffer >> saturday january 16 - 14:42

It seems to me that Numpty's point is valid. We need to be rewarded, just a bit more, for our consistency and dedication.

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United