Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Adjust the highest price sold to the bank and the lowest price for the first sale (34)

vn bemon >> thursday march 18 - 02:11

hello admin

First of all, I would like to send best wishes to the admin collective.

Currently, the market for trading players has changed, due to the positive influence from high infrastructure. So the quality of the players is also much better.

I would like to propose 2 changes as follows:

1. The lowest price to sell a player when bringing him to the market for the first time is at 50% of the actual value. To be able to sell that player at a price of 20 30%, it takes a few days to lower ---> propose to adjust the lowest level when putting up is 40% or 35%

2. The highest selling price to the bank is 25 000 000 RSD ----> proposal to increase to 40 000 000 RSD; 45 000 000 RSD or 50 000 000 RSD.

Thank you

vn bemon
User
Registered2017-05-04
vn ⒷⒶⓄ_✪✪✪_ⒽⒶⓃ FC
il Numpty >> thursday march 18 - 09:31, Edited thursday march 18 - 09:39

It's been suggested and discussed many times before. 

1. The lowest asking price should be more like 10-20% or even removed entirely. 

2. Not convinced about changing the bank sale price.

At present the prices of the best players above say $50 million are set by market forces.  Below $30 million the value is guaranteed at 80%. Finally there is a grey area between $30-50 million where sales are guaranteed a minimum of $25 million. 

If the bank value is increased then this changes the balance of market forces and fixed prices and fewer players will be sold at true market value. The bigger richer clubs with $50 million players will earn more money from farming but the smaller clubs won't. Personally I would probably benefit but I don't think it would improve the game. 

Besides which one of the main reasons that Vincent gave for introducing the new high level academies was to take money out of the game.  Increasing the maximum bank value would do the opposite and undermine the whole point of having these new facilities. They are designed to be expensive and not supposed to be used to get your money back simply by more high value farming.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
vn bemon >> thursday march 18 - 13:13

ok. i understood. thanks

vn bemon
User
Registered2017-05-04
vn ⒷⒶⓄ_✪✪✪_ⒽⒶⓃ FC
pl Katian >> thursday july 1 - 22:21

I am not sure about 2 option, but number 1 we definitely need and we need this really fast.

pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
nl Losing >> friday july 2 - 08:45

Completely agree on #1, #2 would make me a lot richer if I could still sell my deteriorating 30+ players for that much, and would make me catch up to the top clubs a lot quicker, but from the perspective of new players I think my first team crossed the gap to teams they need to catch up to and it would increase that gap. Imagine the loads of money you could make with FA2 and FA3 if you could sell youth players for 50 million, it'd be ridiculous.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
il Numpty >> friday july 2 - 09:18

Revaluing all the players at say 10% of current values would probably solve the problem. 

It would also make farming players much harder, which would not necessarily be a bad thing either.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> saturday july 3 - 10:30

Agreed. Reducing player values to 10% (if combined with reducing wages to 10%) would make the game more playable and would fix a lot of the TM problems.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
pl Katian >> sunday july 4 - 22:10

But do we still have admins?

pl Katian
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl Biały Legion
au davo >> monday july 5 - 02:30

We still have admins, but unfortunately no developers. The game is stuck as it is so people need to accept that and play within the current rules. The game is still very playable, but with development it could be so much better.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ee Kaarel >> tuesday july 6 - 05:56

Even simpler would be just to drop down min. price on max value. Currently it is 229m with euros. It could easily be 100m.
Admin would only need to change one thing. I'm not a programmer, but it seems to be changing only one number on coding line.

Lower starting price would bring some more money to the market and would make this game more alive for a bit.

ee Kaarel
User
Registered2013-12-25
ee Anonüümsed Alkohoolikud
au davo >> tuesday july 6 - 08:05

I imagine that they would not have that level of access.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> tuesday july 6 - 08:08

There's only one number that needs to change. 

50% ====> 10%

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> tuesday july 6 - 13:27
Yeah, I don't believe the admins have access to the game code either.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
il Numpty >> tuesday july 6 - 13:43

Let's not make any assumptions here in what he means by 'Admin'. Maybe he simply means the developer. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> tuesday july 6 - 13:55
yep thats what he simply mean,
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02