Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Players Duration in YC (12)

in Keju >> sunday march 28 - 06:21

How long does a player stay in the YC before he gets removed?

The reason im asking - 2 players are yet to be signed from the YC and no space in the team.

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
il Numpty >> sunday march 28 - 09:07, Edited sunday march 28 - 09:09

30 days.

I find that's long enough to keep a full squad and make space available at the next transfer window.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
in Keju >> sunday march 28 - 10:36

Thanks!!

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ua Good bye >> sunday march 28 - 20:34, Edited sunday march 28 - 20:36

Having much players in the team without no players moving out is really not a nice a one.

Do you really mean that both your Reserv team is also filled up? If so you might be running out of payment for wages.@Keju

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng Stephen >> monday march 29 - 06:06

That's exactly what he means @Mr Moneybags. And I suspect his wage bill is completely manageable at the moment from a quick look at how much his players with the highest star value are getting paid.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> monday march 29 - 07:16

Your moneybags are empty though. If you want to earn the money to pay for Stadium 11 then fill up your farm.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
in Keju >> monday march 29 - 07:30

most of the players in reserves are in the 15-19 range and the main squad is not very good.My total wage bill is about 565,922 RSD{ with staff its around 841,000} (and two players loaned) which is quite manegable.

For perpesctive sponsorship is 644,000 RSD and interest 1,480,000.

Also interesting fact-

Last season i wasnt active (ie.no transfer,buildings,selling tickets,watching matches etc) and made a profit of 341 mil RSD so financially i think im good.

Surely my wage bill is going to go up(as i buy) and plenty of players and challenge for a title and a huge chunk of my savings is going when my 11 stadium starts in a few days

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ua Good bye >> monday march 29 - 10:47

@Numpty

Filling up the farm, did you think that every grains will cultivated? As that will lead to waste of resources. Keep what you can consumed.

@Keju

Okay, that is really good one but try making profits from your youths.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> monday march 29 - 11:03

Good idea not to waste your resouces. 

Perhaps the problem is your farm has too much bovine scatalogy and not enough crops ... :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> monday march 29 - 18:17

Wait...TW was just week ago, so the youngsters were waiting already. Strange that you didn't find 3 players to sell

like 4th keeper Manjrekar- yuo used him only 2 times per 2 previous season and his value is only decreasing, he is older and weaker than Ceni

mid Bhatti (again older and weaker than some younger mids), Bhatiya, Diggawi(you could use one of many-many central defenders on his spot too or sell another defender)

forward Kodi

You should see that you already can't handle them, almost all of them struggle to get 20 matches every season. So they won't get their full potential.

If you fired player with 5M market value it should not be problem to fire some 2-3M players who barely reach to that 5M in such style and will remain worse than some other your players. Currently you lose more with youths than you could earn with moderate amount of them.  

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ua Good bye >> monday march 29 - 19:44

@Balthazor

Thank you for that,  that's why I said " Keep What You Can Consumed "

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

As for me I will only depend on the youths from my YA ( I mean the youths that are generated since I took over this team, other youths that where there before I took over isn't included ) i will train them ( give them match time ) right and sell them off at the age of 20/21 ( my theory ).

I believe on not having too many youths that I know I can't give them 50-60 percent match time.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
in Keju >> tuesday march 30 - 05:28

@Blathzor 100% agree with everything you said. But i logged on only on march 24th. (market closed on 25th)

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC