Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Increase The Number Of Search Results (6)

eng holt >> friday april 9 - 17:58

Self explanatory. Almost every website allows you to go through all the results if you want to, which also means it shouldn't be too hard to implement.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> saturday april 10 - 12:31

Is this the forum search or transfers or both? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> sunday april 11 - 11:10

This would be for both. It would be much more useful when it comes to transfers as you don't have to keep logging in to find a certain type of player at the best price.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> sunday april 11 - 18:16

It's been suggested before. But like everything else nothing's likely to change for the forseeable.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en?topic=86402

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> monday april 12 - 07:29

It's like people think Vincent is going to suddenly log back in, go through 3 years worth of suggestions (and counting) and magically implement them all. This forum is as useful as an inflatable dartboard.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> monday april 12 - 12:44, Edited monday april 12 - 12:44

@Dragontao It's still a weirdly shaped balloon after the first throw.

I don't expect Vincent to come back at all. If I find some idea useful, I just put it up here to get alternative views about it. Takes a couple of minutes.

There's a better chance of Vincent coming back (or someone else taking over) and implementing ideas than winning the lottery, so eh.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18