Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

I missed my credits (5)

ao djandygarcia >> sunday april 18 - 09:09

I was one of the first RS players, but I left and after two years I'm back in the game.

I have re-entered with my username, I have chosen a team and had 2381 credits but I have left that team to return with my first team, which was free, and the credits have remained at 0.

Is it normal or is it a bug?

Thanks!!

ao djandygarcia
User
Registered2013-04-13
de FC Norderstedt
eng holt >> sunday april 18 - 11:01

If you have to go through the tutorial again, then it isn't a bug.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
nl Aad Mansveld >> sunday april 18 - 21:15

Credits are connected to a team i believe

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
in Keju >> monday april 19 - 09:18, Edited monday april 19 - 09:19

No, to a user. 

And as holt said if you started again (did the tutorial again) the credits have been reset

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ao djandygarcia >> sunday april 25 - 18:54

So, there's no option to get back them?

Because when I started again last week after two years I had all my credits and I didn't do the tutorial. I only lost them when I changed this first team for another. Then, I lost all of them and I should do again the tutorial, but not the first time.

This is why I think it's not correct, because if they are connected yo an user, they should came with me to my new team.

ao djandygarcia
User
Registered2013-04-13
de FC Norderstedt