Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Player Star Value (1)

il Numpty >> wednesday april 28 - 15:58, Edited wednesday april 28 - 15:58

There are (at least) 4 different formulae for calculating the players' star value.  

It'll probably be hard work and time-consuming but I'd like to be able to work these out and I need to collect lots of useful data for analysis. 

I won't go into detail right now but I'd appreciate some volunteers who want to help. This will mostly involve saving up loads of xp and spending it all in one go on one attribute - probably best done with youngsters but it could be any player. Alternatively, players can be de-trained with position training to do the same thing. 

Obviously this may possibly harm any players involved if the training isn't what you would do normally. 

Please send me a PM if you're interested in helping. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets