Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Credits (9)

eng howie123 >> sunday may 9 - 14:30

How do you get more ? I'm down to only 43

eng howie123
User
Registered2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers
us Peter >> sunday may 9 - 16:11

You have two options:

1) Buy VIP, this will give you more daily credits;

2) Be more frugal with the way you spend them, attend all of your matches live, and try to buy the free VIP tickets at the bottom of the page when they're advertised (they give you 0.2 credits each)

The easier option is 1) but it will cost you money. The second is free but it requires more time

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng Stephen >> sunday may 9 - 16:14, Edited sunday may 9 - 16:16

I thought there was a Help article about this, but I can't find it. The ways are:

• just having an active account. You get 0.5 a day for just being here. You can increase this by buying VIP (read the table on the VIP page about what the benefits are if you're interest)
  • watching your away matches, plus all friendly matches and U21 matches regardless of whether these are home or away
  • clicking the links at the bottom of the 'home page' to get awarded a small amount of credits. You can do this once a day or so 
  • buy the sponsored match tickets (these only appear when the season is about to get underway) as Peter says

Also, this isn't your question but be careful how you spend them. They are helpful for lots of things, so it's good to have a stock of them.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> sunday may 9 - 16:46

I don't have VIP and do everything mentioned by Peter and Stephen, although I miss many of the matches. 

The main 'expense' is bidding during the transfer windows, so I'm careful not to waste my bid on players that I probably won't get and will often wait to see how many bids are on a player before deciding. 

Having said that I can sometimes spend 50 credits in a transfer window but  by being careful most of the time the general trend is upwards.  On average I gain about 20-30 credits per season. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng howie123 >> sunday may 9 - 22:53

Ok thanks all. Yeh I seem to be going through them at a rate of knots in the current transfer window ! 

eng howie123
User
Registered2016-09-05
eng Hawarden Rangers
pl Mich >> wednesday january 12 - 10:53

Hi, I have a problem with VIP tickets and credits, because I buy the sponsored VIP match tickets in league tables which had description '0.2 Credits' but these credits not supply my account, have you any idea whats is wrong?

pl Mich
User
Registered2020-06-30
pl RKS Znicz Radziłów
il Numpty >> wednesday january 12 - 11:16, Edited wednesday january 12 - 11:16

Box office

"This is an advertised match. You can not enter a return url but if you buy a ticket to this team for the first time you will get a small reward of 0.2  credits."

As stated in the message you only get the credit 'if you buy a ticket to this team for the first time'. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pl Mich >> wednesday january 12 - 13:05

Ohh.... thanks NUMPTY

pl Mich
User
Registered2020-06-30
pl RKS Znicz Radziłów
il Numpty >> wednesday january 12 - 13:46

As far as I know the advertised links only appear on the home page of potential first time buyers. 

So if you're only finding them via the league tables then you're probably not a first time buyer. 

This is also why people advertising their matches in this way aren't selling them easily. Coupled with the reported bug/problem with the maintenance not working properly. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets