Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

UEFA comference League (15)

fr prédateur >> saturday may 22 - 10:14

i have a question, is the league conference will be added in this game ? if so when ? because i received no notification sharing this competition

fr prédateur
User
Registered2015-12-26
il Numpty >> saturday may 22 - 10:23

It would be a nice idea. For those who don't know this is UEFA's new tertiary tournament for teams that don't quite make the Europa league.  

But the developer has gone missing so the chance of this happening any time soon is very slim. 

I would also like to see something similar for the domestic cups where 2nd and 3rd tier clubs have a chance of winning something. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> saturday may 22 - 19:07

Historically, the game has made changes to mirror Continental competition. But as @numpty highlights, Vincent is not around at the moment. I therefore think it's unlikely any changes will happen in this regard.

In principle, it would be a good idea to implement this.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee onuelver >> saturday may 22 - 23:08

Surely no hope for changes. Even bringing cupwinners of weakest leagues to Q1 that was changed IRL quite soon after game was created were never reformed. So winning cup or being #2 in small league is still punishment. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
au davo >> monday may 24 - 03:40, Edited monday may 24 - 03:41

Also... historically the leagues in a country match the number of teams in the top division of that country IRL.

Australia expanded the A league to 12 teams, but yet in RS we only have 10.

I guess developement is not a high priority.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng ipfreely >> tuesday may 25 - 18:19

Moving from 36 games a season to 33 might not be that popular, especially for farming players to sell to the bank ;-)

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
au davo >> wednesday may 26 - 02:45

Very true. Lack of development sometimes works in my favour. :D

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> wednesday may 26 - 08:08

Ah! so that's the reason there's no development. #Favouritism. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hr klokan92 >> wednesday may 26 - 08:45

@davo

In Croatia is opposite. We had 12 (and still have in RS), while IRL is 10

hr klokan92
User
Registered2013-02-08
si NK Krško
au davo >> wednesday may 26 - 09:11

That's rough.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ua Kalle >> thursday may 27 - 06:23

IRL the relegation system has changed in the Netherlands, now its 2 direct relegators and 1 playoff. But in RS is stayed 1 direct relegation and 2 playoffs.

Rough for the DIV2 teams.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
eng ipfreely >> thursday may 27 - 07:53

The relegation system is broadly the same for all leagues, though, and isn't supposed to mirror real life. The EPL has 3 automatic relegation places and no relegation play-off.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ua Kalle >> thursday may 27 - 08:14

@Ipfreely, i believe the relegation system in RS is a copy of how it was in the Netherlands and that Vincent didn't bother finding out how it was in outher countries, so he just implemented that systeem for all leagues.

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
ee onuelver >> thursday may 27 - 13:10

Same time it's flexible. If nobody want promotion there will be only one team promoted not 3 such teams. IRL is also possible voluntarily refuse from promotion but then leagues with stable core would be in trouble when nobody want be promoted and last teams want to go down. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> thursday may 27 - 13:47

That would be a nice feature.

Give every team a check-box option where they can refuse promotion and/or play-off spot. It then passes to the next club in line in the table who hasn't refused. If everyone refuses then a bot team could be found. 

That would at least solve the problem where some matches are forfeited.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets