Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

More substitution options (7)

il Numpty >> friday may 28 - 10:34, Edited friday may 28 - 10:55

I would like a lot more flexibility in doing player substitutions. 

• Every sub on the bench can potentially replace up to 3 different players
  • Subs can replace a position rather than a player
  • Multiple conditions can be set with the choice of and/or
  • Add extra conditions

Further details. 

More than one player

This does what it says on the tin. Each sub on the bench should be able to replace a number of different players instead of being restricted to just the one. It could be more but a choice of 3 seems reasonable. Each replacement has it's own set of conditions and potentially different times. 

Replacing a position

Choose defender, midfielder or forward instead of naming a specific player. Could also be extended to wing defender, central defender, wing midfield, central midfield, wing forward, central forward.  Option to include the most tired.

Multiple Conditions

This combines 2 or more conditions with either 'and' or 'or'.

Extra Conditions

More options than we have at present, such as player out has scored 2 goals or 3 goals and team is winning or losing by 3 or more goals etc.  

A few examples

1. A youth striker on the bench, player 1, replaces either of 2 forwards, player 2 if he has scored or player 3 if he has scored twice and the team is winning by 3 goals. 

2. A midfielder on the bench replaces one of the wing midfielders if the the team is winning and he has provided an assist. 

3. It's extra time and a defender on the bench replaces the 'most tired' of 3 central defenders. 

I'm probably dreaming that anything will be done but we live in hope.

Even a small improvement would help.

The main things I would like to do are:

• bring on a youth player for experience if we're winning comfortably  as 2 goals up can be a bit risky
  • replace any forward who has scored, mostly because of the scoring penalty
  • replace a forward who has scored 2 goals or 3 goals
  • similarly replace midfielders with 2 or more assists
  • each sub can replace more than 1 other player 
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> saturday may 29 - 17:51

Message vincent on facebook to make it happen

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
tr Mustafa >> saturday may 29 - 20:15

The developers of the game are no longer as interested in the game as they used to be.  There is actually a lot to improve on the game.  It can be what Numpty said and more.  I agree with Taavi.  We can tell them via message to Vincent from Facebook.  I don't think he would care much though.  The most important issue to fix in the game is player salaries.  That's why very good players were fired from the game by their owners.

tr Mustafa
User
Registered2014-03-22
tr FC Kadıoğlu Gençlik ⭐
il Numpty >> saturday may 29 - 21:43

Agreed Mustafa. 

Fixing the ridiculous salaries and also the worst of the bugs, such as the construction master problem should be the priority. 

Forget social media, I suggest we send a delegation to go and knock on his door. 

How far is Delft from Estonia, @Taavi?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> sunday may 30 - 03:55

Like 24h on a bus :D Torres(old estonian player) actually met Vincent in Estonia , asked me to go also but i couldnt be bothered

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Stephen >> sunday may 30 - 09:37

Is that why Vincent has disappeared @Taavi? Because you couldn't be bothered to go and meet him and he can't get over the disappointment?

Shame on you

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Taavi >> monday may 31 - 20:34

I mean yeah , he only met torres so probably things all RS players a wimps now

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa