Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Popular Players (9)

ca Razor McGoo >> monday may 31 - 12:11

I'm losing 5 fan club members due to popular players every time I play a league match.  What's that about?

ca Razor McGoo
User
Registered2013-05-21
in Keju >> monday may 31 - 12:17

Heres what the help section says. If you want to read more the link to article is below.

"When a popular player does not play in a match you lose 5 fanclub members. This also happens when the player is injured, suspended or away with the national team."

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-2/article-8

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
il Numpty >> monday may 31 - 12:37

You also get the same information if you click on the player's Popular attribute. 

• Team earns fanclub members when this player plays a competitive match. The first popular player in a match gives 20 fanclub members, the second 12, then 8, 5, 3 and finally just 1 per player. Each popular player that doesn't play costs your team 5 fanclub members. Has no effect in U21 matches and friendlies.
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Razor McGoo >> monday may 31 - 12:38

Thanks, I have a few older players who don't get much playing time anymore.  Is there any trick to figuring out who my fans might consider popular?

ca Razor McGoo
User
Registered2013-05-21
il Numpty >> monday may 31 - 12:42, Edited monday may 31 - 12:44

The player in question is this one, who is in your reserves. He has the Popular attribute. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2288920

He's not worth much so you should either play him or fire him.

If it were me I would choose to play him in every match, as he will help to build your club's attendances. And results don't matter at this stage of development. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> monday may 31 - 19:28

I definitely wouldn't fire him; either keep him and play him, or just play him until the transfer window on Thursday when you can sell him to the bank.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ca Razor McGoo >> wednesday june 2 - 19:40

I can't play him.  I think he's gone tomorrow.

ca Razor McGoo
User
Registered2013-05-21
ca Razor McGoo >> wednesday june 2 - 19:51

I don't know if that should apply to U21 players.

ca Razor McGoo
User
Registered2013-05-21
eng Stephen >> wednesday june 2 - 21:41

If you ever want to see at a glance what attributes your players have, go to the players tab on the left hand side of the screen. You'll see a list of your first team players. From there, you can choose 'fixed features' as one of the options. In the right-hand column, 'special training' has a list of all the attributes she has.

You can do the same for your reserves, by choosing 'reserves' once you've clicked the players tab.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach