Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Youth center Add country (6)

eng Sammy >> monday july 26 - 01:00, Edited monday july 26 - 01:01

I understand that if I add a country to YC, there is a % probability of getting youths from that nation.What's the advantage of doing that? Is it just that if it is a nation with fewer users your player might get to play on that NT?
How do the countries in the drop-down get chosen? Does the list change as the youth center gets upgraded?  

eng Sammy
User
Registered2021-05-29
eng Fast Cocks
au davo >> monday july 26 - 04:13

Ultimately, having players from different countries is advantageous as you may have more chance of getting players in an NT, you will potentially have more chance of winning a contested transfer with the different nationality/language requirement, and if you were to want to manage a NT you may have more options.

I cant remember if you get more options on nationalities based on YC level, but I am YC14 and I get 8.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
eng holt >> monday july 26 - 04:57, Edited monday july 26 - 05:04

A YC 10 gets 6 countries.

>How do the countries in the drop-down get chosen?

Not sure actually, but after looking at the player log it seems that the probability of getting a player from a certain country depends on the percentage of players from that country in your squad ie. If you are a manager in X and have majority of players from X, there's a high probability that your player will be from X.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Sammy >> monday july 26 - 18:40

Thank you Davo and holt

That's interesting because these are the options I can choose from but I don't see players in my team or the recent transfer list: Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales

eng Sammy
User
Registered2021-05-29
eng Fast Cocks
il Numpty >> monday july 26 - 19:30, Edited monday july 26 - 19:33

These are England's neighbours and except for the Faroes they are all part of the UK. 

You need YC 6 to choose from all the countries in the same continent, and YC 8 expands the choice to all countries.  

I wouldn't worry about it though as youths much below about level 8 are effectively worthless so it doesn't matter too much what you choose.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Sammy >> tuesday july 27 - 00:10, Edited tuesday july 27 - 00:13

ta muchly I now see they are all a part of the RS United Kingdom and Scandinavia region

eng Sammy
User
Registered2021-05-29
eng Fast Cocks