Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Dirty +correct (8)

us Xandy >> monday july 26 - 16:15

Does training Correct get rid of the Dirty attribute or does it just mitigate the effects I.e. reduce the number of cards he gets?

I assume the latter but reading the  forums made me wonder if Patriotic Loyal Resilient Fit Popular and Dirty John Doe after training "Correct" might end up vanilla:Patriotic Loyal Resilient Fit Popular and Correct John Doe

us Xandy
User
Registered2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
us cdowne >> monday july 26 - 16:29

Correct eliminates dirty.  

this guy was born dirty:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1945202

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
eng Stephen >> monday july 26 - 17:54

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-2/article-8

Confirms what @cdowne has said

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
us Xandy >> monday july 26 - 21:26

Thank you guys

Do you train Correct for a Dirty attacking player(like Justin Sanders)because Dirty results in more cards for the player? 

us Xandy
User
Registered2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet
il Numpty >> monday july 26 - 21:28, Edited monday july 26 - 21:34

Nope. Dirty is good to have on your forwards because they draw more fouls which gives you a few penalties and free kick opportunities. 

If he's a midfielder then he's better off without it. Attacking midfielders maybe 50/50 if he always play near the forwards.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us cdowne >> tuesday july 27 - 00:26

I trained correct because Sanders was getting too many cards. He was suspended for a couple of big games and I decided that having him available was more important than the few extra goals we scored from free kicks. 

I typically play hard tackles which leads to more cards for midfielders. So, a dirty midfielder plus hard tackles is not a great combination.  

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
eng Stephen >> tuesday july 27 - 07:25

Personally, I think 'dirty' is one of the worst traits in the game. I'm yet to be convinced they actually draw any more fouls, even when you give that player some duelling and shielding. Though I accept when they are fouled the opponent is more likely to get a card.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
us Xandy >> tuesday july 27 - 20:57, Edited tuesday july 27 - 20:58

My Dirty AM did not seem to draw a lot of fouls either ( he almost did nothing )but it was probably  because he was a peewee-league-back-of-the-bench player playing 90 Min per game in a High School league. 

Thanks y'all This information will help if my team has a good-enough- for-the-league Dirty player in the future.

us Xandy
User
Registered2021-05-11
us Plano happyfeet