Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Promotion & Playoffs (2)

eng Gower >> thursday august 19 - 09:33

The current system only allows 1 team to be automatically promoted however, across most leagues the rules are that 2 teams are automatically promoted and then 4 remaining teams fight for playoff spots.

I think the game should be moving towards being realistic, I've just spent a whole season battling for top spot to come runner up, I'm 17 points above 3rd and still have to go through playoffs.... seems dumb to me.

eng Gower
User
Registered2013-12-19
eng Fuchsia FC
ee onuelver >> friday august 20 - 23:27

When most of promoted teams will go down at once...in most of leagues are huge gaps between leagues. If you are good enough for higher league you should be able to beat any of bottom 2-3 teams. Why should second-last team go down if you and league winner might be both weaker? IRL there is not so big gaps and team board accept it if team is not ready to be promoted and you avoid it because IRL it's not useful to go up with team that is far too weak. Desperate inforce to be competitive higher often will end with bankrupt. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back