Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Loans from banks (12)

gh VETERAN SEIKO >> saturday august 21 - 20:28
For businesses to improve and yield profitability, there should be a capital free backup to run the business.

I wish there would be another alternative in the game,where or something like a bank or financial institutions that can give out or we can access loan.

The loan should be accessed twice limited to about $11 000 000 with maximum of 36 months to pay.where by every month,sum amount of money with interest is deducted from your finance. With this I think It can help the game.

Imagine on the transfer market you want a player and your finance can not afford. And your facilities need some upgraded and no money to upgrade.

imagine in a league you played the whole season without getting a TV revenue because your team is weak and competed with the strong teams.

I wish it would be considered and be added in the upcoming seasons.
gh VETERAN SEIKO
User
Registered2014-07-06
bg mo >> saturday august 21 - 21:06

Nothing can be considered in the future, because the game is dead!

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
eng holt >> sunday august 22 - 06:49

Nevertheless, this would make the game much more intresting.

I'd probably increase the loan limit to 500 million RSD, because in most leagues only with such an investment could you rival the top clubs.

On the other hand, using that money to buy youths seems like a perpetual revenue generating machine.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> sunday august 22 - 08:47

A small loan would make a good addition to the starters' bonus to help them build. I think that would be useful when you're starting out.

I'm not convinced about a large loan available to everyone.  I can't see what it would achieve as it would essentially give the same money to every club.  Some would spend it and some wouldn't. Those who already struggle financially would just get into debt. It would also make it easier for the club hoppers to spend big and then move on leaving the debt behind them.   

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> sunday august 22 - 11:09

Maybe only those under a certain popularity qualify for it?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Stephen >> sunday august 22 - 13:35

@numpty - anything that helps new starters has got to be good.

A loan would be helpful, but I'd probably do something like triple or even quadruple the amount of sponsorship coming in or maybe a one time cash injection of Xm RSD (maybe even as much as 100m) from 'an investor' if something significant happens (eg promotion is achieved or you win so many games) within a certain timeframe. 

I share your reservations on the large loan. Jumpers would love this. If it came in, the loan would have to be limited to use once in any 12 mth period or something to try and prevent this.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Balthazor >> sunday october 24 - 13:06

I remember it was suggested many times in past and always rejected. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ru Ebitimi >> thursday december 16 - 16:38

Club hoppers like me would like it :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:... When the loan gets too high we can't oay, we move on the the next available club to throw into debt (RoFL)

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng holt >> friday december 17 - 14:03

Easy. Implement a credit score system.

At which point you'd be better off playing some finance management game.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> friday december 17 - 15:39

I'm already playing a financial management game. 

We get to sell tickets, develop loyal customers, and charge them just for coming. It's easy money. Options to increase income include a restaurant, investing in an annuity and trading commodities. 

We also get the occasional football match just to add a bit of entertainment. 

You should try it ... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> friday december 17 - 21:06

Im going to need a loan to pay Daves wages

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> saturday december 18 - 07:45

Lol @Numpty.

I like the farming part the most. Very exciting.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18