Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

Lies, More lies, Powerful lies... :D (14)

ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> saturday september 4 - 21:25, Edited monday september 6 - 21:29
My name is Joseph i built the wall of jericho..

I'm actually taller than the tower of Great Britain
eng Stephen >> monday september 6 - 20:50

@don-x 

I've deleted the idiotic reply to your thread. If you want to explain and start again, you can.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
Thanks @steven
i wanted to make the thread more of a countdown to 2022, each user contributing with one count per post, but i see is not gonna be interractive to be fun.

i will change the topic to a more interractive thread..

Lies, More lies...
il Numpty >> monday september 6 - 21:26

How about an 'answer the previous question thread' ? Can be quite funny.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> tuesday september 7 - 07:19

Can we start a new thread for that? The user holt broke the formatting on this thread with his silly reply to don-x's first idea. I was hoping my deletion of the post would fix it, but no joy.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> tuesday september 7 - 07:52

I'm sorry you feel like that. 

I made a constructive suggestion in response to "i will change the topic". This was before the topic was subsequently changed in the first post. Chronology matters.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> tuesday september 7 - 14:30, Edited tuesday september 7 - 14:34
ok delete the posts, i will re-edit the first post, sorry.
I agree with @numpty Answer the previous question thread will be very good.
in tAmi!_an >> tuesday september 7 - 14:40

My name is wei Jiang I'm from Katmandu,

I'm a god 

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
eng holt >> tuesday september 7 - 18:21

@Stephen Oi vey

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ar Lumpen >> wednesday september 8 - 00:54

I been living in Germany for 5 years. I spent 4 of them in prision. ¿Wanna know why? There was a time when my friends called me Jerry. I was 18 and i knew i was in for a change. I point with a finger in the map and BOOM germany.

Ive never spoken the language before. I barely talked english. One of the nights of boredom i was driking in a bar when suddenly three guys approach me. They were part of the gang BAVERICS RULE. At the beginning they were very friendly.

to be continued

ar Lumpen
User
Registered2015-02-25
cn El Chalten