Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Turning credits into money (4)

eng Stephen >> wednesday september 8 - 10:11

I have a huge stash of credits. What's the best way to turn these into money?

The returns for converting them into money through a sponsorship deal are weak. Creating players seems expensive and unlikely to make a profit in the current transfer market.

Is it best to create a lot of bad players and aim to sell them to the bank? This would take up squad space, of course.

I'd be interested to hear what other users think

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
in Keju >> wednesday september 8 - 11:10

an idea would be to spend it in the transfer market. bid on all the cheap 15-16yo which have high competition but guarenteed profits. even a 1/20 hit should give you better return than player creation.

but its tedious and for a club of your size i dont think it makes a lot of sense in terms of returns.

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
eng holt >> wednesday september 8 - 17:24

Seeing the rates, I'd say that you would probably make a higher profit by generating 450 credit players, than spending the equivalent on advertising.

If you have some vacant spots in the Office, creating staff may possibly save you a tiny amount.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
nl Aad Mansveld >> friday september 10 - 20:56

i prefer to make 500 credit players and farm them to bank. with a staff while creating you can create mire players for the same amount if credits. 

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****