Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

The current state of the game (15)

ua CristianS9 >> saturday september 25 - 09:40, Edited saturday september 25 - 09:42

Hello! I was wondering if it is still worth playing this game. I see that the game developer is out of his duties and that some bugs are still unfixed, some improvements might be made... Does this game have any future? It is seems that this game is currently running based on our VIP contributions, but what if this stops? And whithout updates and bugs fixed, this game will slowly die... Does anyone managed to contact Vincent and ask him about the future of this game? As things stand right now, it seems there is not one...

ua CristianS9
User
Registered2021-09-19
il Numpty >> saturday september 25 - 10:02, Edited saturday september 25 - 10:04

A very good question. 

He doesn't respond to anything or anyone and his visits are becoming increasingly infrequent. Most bugs remain unfixed and as far as I know nothing has been fixed for at least a year. 

The long-term users are increasingly getting fed up and leaving or not paying. 

The game won't die but will probably carry on in it's current form for a long time and will remain playable for most people as long as you are careful to avoid the construction manager bug, which can totally ruin your game.

If I was starting the game now in it's present condition I would probably go and find a different game in a better state than this one.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> saturday september 25 - 11:05

@CristianS9 If you don't mind me asking, how did you find this game?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ua CristianS9 >> saturday september 25 - 12:45

I was playing it long time ago. I quited it in 2016 I think.

ua CristianS9
User
Registered2021-09-19
eng holt >> saturday september 25 - 17:02

That makes much more sense than discovering this game.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
tr red >> sunday september 26 - 15:35

Does anyone know of a new game similar to the one we're playing?

tr red
User
Registered2014-02-25
eng Lee >> sunday september 26 - 22:00

It's probably best not to discuss other online games on the forum, as we don't want to potentially lose more users.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ee Taavi >> monday september 27 - 15:40

After this game thats it for me , im over 30 , getting married in 1.5 months , planning to have a kid , i work 200h+ each month and i play poker around 100h a month for extra income.

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> tuesday september 28 - 07:06, Edited tuesday september 28 - 07:17

With the inactive users not getting fired we are seeing new levels get created. All new levels so far this season:

• China now has level 7, creating 512 new clubs
  • Niue level 4  
  • Philippines level 3
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> tuesday september 28 - 13:01

512 new clubs contributing to absolute screw all.

I fear that this bug can be exploited by miscreants to a level where the game is unplayable.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ca Alex Seymour >> tuesday september 28 - 17:25

It's a shame. If the Construction Manager bug got fixed, the clean up scripts and something got tweaked with player wages, this game could coast on...

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
il Numpty >> tuesday september 28 - 17:47, Edited tuesday september 28 - 17:49

It feels like I'm on an aeroplane running on autopilot and the real pilot has jumped with his parachute. 

The stewardesses are still serving drinks and meals seemingly oblivious to their impending doom ...

Perhaps I'll see if I can join the mile high club. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> wednesday september 29 - 02:29

I'd consider it to be more like being on a blimp that has developed a leak while crossing the ocean.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
de Iso >> wednesday september 29 - 14:43

may I ask what the construction manager bug is? I never experienced any trouble with it so far.

de Iso
User
Registered2013-05-30
de VfB Leipzig
il Numpty >> wednesday september 29 - 14:59

This is one of many similar threads about the bug:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/bugs/1?topic=86249

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets