Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Museum (4)

us jpeso >> wednesday november 17 - 02:03, Edited wednesday november 17 - 02:09

The gamehas become a bit worse as far as bugs/ development/ owners-community involvement is concerned so I wouldn't lose sleep if I did not find the answer :-) But I remember the museum income being small. But the weekly profit listed on the /help/facilities/facility-museum page seems higher.

Many moons have passed since but (with 0 staff)I remember the museum income being lower than the interest earned on the construction income based the Office levels( ~2%Vs 3.5+%). At least I think the income was less the 3.5+% interezt earned based on office levels or in other words you would normally construct the museum with money you could not earn interest on.

Has the profit been increased or

Is that the profit for 7 Earth(RL) days instead of 1 Rocking Soccer week=1RL day?

us jpeso
User
Registered2013-05-20
us Richmond
il Numpty >> wednesday november 17 - 08:38, Edited wednesday november 17 - 11:11

Always build the museum if you can't do anything else.

Looking at your numbers it seems that you may be comparing level 1 of each. That's really not a good comparison.  The level 1 museum does indeed give you an income of 2.9% per season. Level 1 is a very small cost and needs to be written off to get you started. 

After building the first few levels all subsequent museum levels gives you a permanent income of around 19% per season of each investment after it has been repaid. That's without any staff. The income is obviously  higher with staff and you can build faster, but you also have to deduct any staff costs.   

The best way to understand it is not to look at the total income but the extra income you get from each investment. I'll do the first one for level 2 to explain what I mean. 

The extra museum income after building level 2 is $435 per day (in-game week). It only gets paid for 51 weeks and not 52, so this gives you an effective interest rate of

• $435 * 51 / 200,000 = 11.1% per season.

Here are some of the other levels so you can see the trend.

• Level 1 - 2.9%
  • Level 2 - 11.1%
  • Level 3 - 18.3%
  • Level 4 - 18.4%
  • Level 5 - 18.5%
  • Level 10 - 18.7%
  • Level 20 - 18.9%
  • Level 50 - 19.1%
  • Level 100 - 19.2% 

By comparison the maximum available from Office 10 is 8% APR.

You may also find this thread useful:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=86116

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us jpeso >> wednesday november 17 - 19:50

Thank you Numpty

This helps confirm that the musem profit is indeed higher than the small income I remember it to be.

The other thread is awesome . Thanks again

us jpeso
User
Registered2013-05-20
us Richmond
il Numpty >> thursday november 18 - 10:23

To be fair it is a very small income. It takes years in real time to build it up to anything decent, but it can still make a useful contribution.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets