Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Post Templates for the Ticket Forum (5)

eng holt >> saturday december 18 - 17:44

Post the templates in this topic. Ideally, the template should involve minimum effort and the actual information/identifiers should only require searching the club page and the ticket page (others such as Players page are allowed, but restrict it to one click destinations)

Something in the format of:  blah blah blah blah<information> blah blah blah <information> ....

Notwithstanding everything posted here, it would be nice if managers spent time to write meaningful or atleast half-interesting posts in the ticket forum. It benefits everyone.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
au davo >> saturday december 18 - 19:06

What annoys me is that the Chinese managers don't have to go through the same nonsense:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-zh/282?topic=62686&posts=4226

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> saturday december 18 - 19:19

Some of the other languages also have a transfer forum.

It seems the rules are only for the English users. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr Mavi >> saturday december 18 - 21:47, Edited saturday december 18 - 21:50

I dont mind ticket forum rules anymore. Looks like other forums have no restrictions about ticket links. Andrei left, we have to ask Stephen his opinion. But I dont mind if you post just links there.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
eng Stephen >> sunday december 19 - 11:03

I'm not going to be spending my time deleting posts from that forum. The only things I care about are people being respectful of each other and also not posting links to players who are on the transfer list. And that's in order of importance.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach