Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Question (8)

pl GOBOYGO >> wednesday december 29 - 19:04

Hi, as a new player I have a question about the transfer window. For example I have a bid accepted at 8:00am on 31december and have to wait 24hours. The transfer woindow closes at 1:00am on 1st january. Will my transfer go through?

pl GOBOYGO
Registered2021-12-19
eng Stephen >> wednesday december 29 - 20:26

I'm not sure I fully understand. If you bid the asking price for a player and there are no other bidders, you automatically win the bid. If it's an expensive transfer you might have to wait for admins to approve your transfer. This can take a few hours though we have recently appointed some new admins to help with this.

If you bid under the asking price by the deadline, the seller has 24 hours to decide whether to accept. If they accept, the transfer goes through regardless of whether the window has closed.

Really, when the window closes in the game, all it means is you can't list players for sale anymore. You can still bid for a player on the list until their individual transfer deadline passes. If the player goes to multiple rounds of bidding, this can be quite some time after the transfer window closes.

I hope this answers your question

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
pl GOBOYGO >> thursday december 30 - 06:32

Ok, thanks a lot

pl GOBOYGO
Registered2021-12-19
pl GOBOYGO >> friday december 31 - 12:42

Hi, its me again

This time a question about the bidding mechanism after the transfer window closes. I submitted a bid today at 13:30 and the transfer window closes at 1:00am in the night. Will I be able to submit a higher price tomorrow?

pl GOBOYGO
Registered2021-12-19
il Numpty >> friday december 31 - 13:11

Yes.

I refer you to the earlier answer. 

"Really, when the window closes in the game, all it means is you can't list players for sale anymore. You can still bid for a player on the list until their individual transfer deadline passes. "

When the window closes all the players that are already on the transfer market carry on as normal. You can increase your bid on any player, and if necessary the player will go to a new round of bidding with an extended deadline. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pl GOBOYGO >> friday december 31 - 13:13

Ok, thanks a lot for the help, I misinterpreted the earlier answer.

pl GOBOYGO
Registered2021-12-19
ng Ayom_de >> friday june 3 - 19:35

i would love to know how manydays it will take before a club fire an inactive manager ?

can anyone please help me out with this.

ng Ayom_de
Registered2016-02-13
il Numpty >> friday june 3 - 20:12

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-11/article-55

There are 4 possibilities:

1. There was a bug recently which prevented managers being fired. It has now been fixed.
  2. If you have a paid account you will not be fired from your club before your V.I.P. status expires.
  3. If you have attached an e-mail address to your account you will stay in the game for 5 weeks (35 days) after the last time you logged in.
  4. If you haven't you will be removed after 2 weeks.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets