Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Locked Fifa and Uefa ban Russian teams from all competitions. (7)

il Numpty >> tuesday march 1 - 00:23

We now need to do the same.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Alex Seymour >> tuesday march 1 - 01:42

If we had access to a developer it would be the right thing to do. However....

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng holt >> tuesday march 1 - 08:58

@Numpty I can't tell if you're being serious or you just want to emulate real life.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> tuesday march 1 - 09:00

For clarification purposes this is simply to reflect the new reality that now exists in world football.

It is not intended as some kind of veiled attack on the Russian managers or the general population, who are innocent bystanders in this unfolding atrocity.

Please treat them with kindness and respect.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
in Keju >> tuesday march 1 - 12:44

i get where your coming from .

but banning russian teams in RS doesnt have the same effect .

consider the impacted parity-the managers of russian teams on RS dont deserve a ban, considering they may not even be remotely related to whats going on in real life.

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
eng holt >> tuesday march 1 - 16:28

I strongly agree with Keju.

You certainly aren't going to have a World Cup being played in the British Virgin Islands anytime soon.

This thread is better suited for the one under Real World...

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
tr Mavi >> tuesday march 1 - 17:36

This is a game. Russian teams and players are codes. Nothing else. Real users playing in Russia has nothing do with it. I am locking this topic now to prevent more delusional talking.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC