Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Need advice and support on tactical issues. (8)

vn Utaha >> sunday march 6 - 04:59

First of all I would like to thank whoever read this post (I know it will be difficult as there are many topics in this Forum), although they may or may not be able to help me with this question.
(My English is not yet because I am a foreigner.)

I have a few ideas that I need help with, but first let me give my opinion first. (% represents my certainty)

1, Tactical setting for an upcoming match can be done 1-2 days in advance or 15 minutes in advance is practically the same for every player who can exert their abilities to win the match there. (55%)
2, The higher the team star and player star or either, the better for tactics (75%)
3, Earnings will increase if you focus on three facilities: training ground and training furnace and fanshop (85%)
4, Buying players on the world transfer floor will be almost useless compared to buying a certain player we have determined in advance, although this price will be higher than the first (85%)

Quick help:

Note: You can refer to my matches if you want :)))1, I really need your input with my points above.

1, I really need your input with my points above.
2, How to get the most out of your players and match tactics when playing against different opponents and tactics.
2.1,How can players move from their position to another using the tactics we have set?
2.2: How to maximize the position of the players and know they can move well in other positions?
3, We can watch the match, so it's a way to know the opponent's tactics, when it's not on the two teams' tactical table.
4, How to choose a reasonable player, so that they are not useless to the team.
5, How can players move from their position to another using the tactics we have set?

And there are some other questions that I forgot, but that's okay. So I hope you will comment on my views and questions. Best regards!

vn Utaha
User
Registered2020-04-09
vn Tokyo Manji de l'Univers
1)tactical settings is not 1-2 days, go to my matches you will found a lot of upcoming matches you could make a lineup.
Home ticket is available only 1-3 days until 15 minutes before kick off.
2)Avoid playing 352, sometimes your opponent scores through the middle and its hard to come back.
Train your players in a normal way to get the best out of them, gk=>high blocking
Df=>high dueling
Mf=>high passing
Fw=>just scoring.
The tactics you train depends 1.5 tactics is mostly good for gk mf and fw, 3.0 good for df.
3)Yes
4)Depends on which player you have and your team level.
Look at your opponent team to know the strength of their best players, choose or buy better players.
5)Only subs players can be instructed to change position, you can only do this when making a sub.
vn Utaha >> sunday march 6 - 10:02

Yeh! Thanks for your help!

vn Utaha
User
Registered2020-04-09
vn Utaha >> sunday march 6 - 10:35

You have good comments for me. But I still want a little more clarification:

1, My point is: call matches booked 1-2 days earlier as a, matches booked 15' earlier as b, excluding later machine-booked matches. If both a and b have the same tactical plan, differing only in timing, will their victory or outcome be the same? Or can setting tactics for the next match be comfortable in terms of time, as long as it is 15 minutes in advance?

2, Does this mean that only after extra time can my substituted players be able to move in their extra positions? I watch many matches I see that a midfield player with their main position is LM, but when attacking they go to AM or to RM, the striker goes from LF to RF? Does that mean as you say? Does it depend on the strategy I use? I think it accounts for about (80%).

3, For example, for some matches we compare the previous match with the upcoming match, or we know for sure their strategy against us is only 1, but to another opponent at the beginning of the season, I don't see it. Tactics on the board. So is there any trick for me to know their tactics just by watching the game, watching their players move on the field?

4,Looks like I understood this part!

5, As my point 4 above.

Looks like I'm wasting your time, but please clarify my question a bit, because I want to know the experience of strong teams like you. Thanks a lot!

vn Utaha
User
Registered2020-04-09
il Numpty >> sunday march 6 - 10:47

1. It makes absolutely no difference what time you set the team and tactics. 

2. Players do move around the pitch during the match, but don't change their assigned position.  This is normal. Read the help explanation here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-1/article-1

3. You can't see the opponent's chosen formation or tactics in advance. All you can do is look at their history and see what they normally do.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
vn Utaha >> sunday march 6 - 10:52

Oh, looks like I read the manual but missing this part, it made me think longer. My question and answer may have been somewhat satisfactory. Thank you!

vn Utaha
User
Registered2020-04-09
eng ipfreely >> sunday march 6 - 21:34

Instead of buying players, I would put all your money into upgrading your fanshop and stadium to boost your income. Buying players would improve results in the short term but would mean you take longer to reach Stadium 11.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
vn Utaha >> monday march 7 - 06:49

Thank you. You gave me advice. I have also prepared the plan you mentioned. I sold some players, and luckily I sold a player for more than RSD 100 000 000. So I also got some money, and I used that half to buy players. Adding a little bit of savings from previous seasons, I've spent it all on upgrading the stadium and training ground from levels 9 to 10, even though it's not visible to you.It looks like I will have some difficulty placing a high transfer order to keep the relegation at bay. But I think it would be better for me to let my team fall to the lower division. Since I have a bit of capital on hand, I think that in a short time, I will have enough money to upgrade the infrastructure as well as support the transfer a little.

vn Utaha
User
Registered2020-04-09