Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

how to transistion to next gen of staff?? (5)

in Keju >> sunday march 13 - 07:02

6-7 of My staff will begin to retire in the next few seasons.what is the best way transition to newer staff (i can afford keeping staff unussigned).

Also what happens to the double staff if the office staff retires earlier

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ee onuelver >> wednesday march 16 - 14:29

Unsigned staff will develop on all skills but slower. If office staff will retire one of double staff will be released(not fired). 

When i get message about staff retiting plan i usually replace him already with new staff so he will be better on next seasons than he is after another season waiting. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
in Keju >> wednesday march 16 - 17:13

adding to my original qn

• what happens to the double staff if the office staff retires
  • how to prevent the bug that increases building times
in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ee onuelver >> thursday march 17 - 04:57

Bug may appear if you change Construction Manager when you have some upgrade running? So it's surely safe make changes of CM when any facility upgrades are finished. Maybe there is more conditions when bug exactly appear but i have no that bad experience.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng Monk >> saturday april 9 - 06:13

I have had that experience and it's exactly as onuelver says. Whatever you do,don't make changes to construction staff whilst facilities are being developed. It ruined one of my teams.

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists