Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Buildings (15)

nl killik >> saturday april 9 - 11:27

Hi,

I've invested a lot in my facilities the last couple of seasons. My stadium, fanshop and catering are as high as possible for my team. I also upgraded my training centre and almost my youth centre to level 10.

I don't really know what to build next. The other buildings won't offer any financial gain, except for the museum. What do you guys think?

nl killik
User
Registered2021-09-20
il Numpty >> saturday april 9 - 11:32

I would build a few levels of Office.

Then employ 2 Construction Managers which will help you build everything else a lot faster.

Also having staff in the fanshop is not much use at this point. I would swap him out for a CM right away.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl killik >> saturday april 9 - 11:50

Thank you for your advice! When is the level of the office sufficient?

nl killik
User
Registered2021-09-20
il Numpty >> saturday april 9 - 12:06, Edited saturday april 9 - 12:20

You can employ 1 staff per level of office. 

Level 3 is the minimum you need at this stage for 3 staff - you need 1 in the office which allows you to double staff the Construction Managers. 

After that you need one more level for each extra staff member. 

- Stadium staff would also be useful as this increases attendance so will help you reach 80% more quickly

- TC staff helps you train faster, so you can earn more from selling players

- Fanshop staff are definitely a benefit but will be of greater help later on as their value is directly proportional to your club's popularity. 

Prioritise building Stadium/Fanshop but after that I would suggest trying to get to Office 5 as soon as you can.  Three staff as mentioned plus 1 in the stadium and then 1 in the fanshop.

From what I remember I started off with two CMs and then switched to double fanshop staff at around 2 million popularity. After that popularity grew very quickly. I kept 2 staff in the fanshop until popularity was around 5.5 million at which point 1 of them retired and I swapped to double catering to maximise income as I was already filling Stadium 10. Every situation is different though.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl killik >> saturday april 9 - 12:19

Thank you! That really helps a lot

nl killik
User
Registered2021-09-20
pt Mourinho Roma SSR >> saturday april 9 - 12:33

Get level 11 Stadium as fast as possible, the financial income would make a huge difference.

Also,  trying to maximise your popularity as much as possible, could be achieved by using players with "Popular" attribute and upgrade your fan shop facility.

pt Mourinho Roma SSR
Registered2019-12-25
nl killik >> sunday april 10 - 07:33

Thank you!

nl killik
User
Registered2021-09-20
nl killik >> tuesday july 19 - 19:26

I now have a level 5 office with 5 working staff on:

- Office

- Stadium

- Fanshop

- Construction manager (2x)

I'm upgrading my office to level 6. How should I use my upcoming staff?

nl killik
User
Registered2021-09-20
il Numpty >> tuesday july 19 - 20:25

Personally I'd go for the Training Complex next. He'll speed up your farming a little. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl killik >> tuesday july 19 - 22:53

Thank you!

nl killik
User
Registered2021-09-20
il Numpty >> wednesday july 20 - 07:26

You should also do a few levels of the Health Centre to reduce all those injuries you're getting. 

HC 3 is an absolute minimum which will stop 50% of them.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/facilities/facility-fysio

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl killik >> wednesday july 20 - 11:51

I see. How good should the health centre be?

nl killik
User
Registered2021-09-20
be Lukas Lava >> wednesday july 20 - 12:20

Minimum 2 lvls lower then your training centre for best results

be Lukas Lava
User
Registered2013-04-05
be Vipra Rossa
il Numpty >> wednesday july 20 - 12:38, Edited wednesday july 20 - 12:47

Depends what stage of development you're at.

When I started playing the received wisdom on here was to keep the HC level within 2 levels of your TC. In general, that's not bad advice but it's not necessary and it's certainly not essential. You can see all the different rates in the above table.  

You don't want your best players gettting injured when you're an established club so it's a case of how much are you willing to pay to reduce - and shorten - the injuries? Most clubs will eventually end up somewhere around HC10 to HC12. 

But when you're building the club winning matches is far less important so it's more a case of how many injuries can you live with and prioritising construction time and costs with other more important buildings. 

HC3 can be done very quickly with low cost and will save half your injuries. After that it's a diminishing return, as each building takes a little longer and saves fewer injuries, but worth building them when you've run out of other things to do. 

Similarly, a few levels of the Scout Office can also be done with little cost and time which would help you find more players on the transfer market. This can help with 'farming' players.

The priority though is always to build the stadium/fan shop when you can, so it's a good idea not to start anything else with a long building time if you're nearly ready to go with the next stadium level. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl killik >> thursday july 21 - 06:22

Thank you guys. This will help me out!

nl killik
User
Registered2021-09-20