Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

cheating ? manager change (11)

ca Maniaque >> sunday may 1 - 09:20, Edited sunday may 1 - 09:59

i noticed that the top team in my division lost his manager and got a new one 2 minutes after. how can this happen ?

https://rockingsoccer.com/fr/football/info/team-1338

i tried a few times to change to a club that was in top 5 and it keep tell me i cant have a team in top 5 or top 50 or something. i also dont understand this person took control of the team 2 minutes after. is there someone cheating on the admin side or something else ? this is pretty weird...

i am very angry about this. i took year to build my team and someone got this top team which had 0 loss and gave 0 goals all season ? come on. that makes no sense at all.

ca Maniaque
Registered2018-10-12
il Numpty >> sunday may 1 - 09:57

This is the time of day that managers get fired. So many of the managers who are looking to move will be online to improve their chances of getting the club they want before someone else gets there.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Maniaque >> sunday may 1 - 10:00, Edited sunday may 1 - 10:13

@ Numpty how u explain that i cant get my hands on some teams because they are in the top in their countries ? game says they are blocked. how could this guy get that team ? its the top 1 team in the country sweden.

dont you also think it is unfair for other managers ? we work for years to build and then someone gets his hands on a top team like this by doing nothing. makes no sense.

dont you think when a top team lose his manager that the team should be deleted to be fair with others or at least be blocked completely ?

what u mean its the time of the day managers get fired ? i saw that some get fired whatever time. how u know its that time ? and dont u think 2 minutes is a very short delay this guy get on that team suddenly when he dont even have a team in the league and did not have any team for a while. pretty weird to me. i think something is wrong.

so basically i should not scratch my head and work my a.. to build up a team for years but just look around for when a top team gets free ? thats completely unacceptable.

ca Maniaque
Registered2018-10-12
il Numpty >> sunday may 1 - 10:12, Edited sunday may 1 - 10:15

The rule is you can't move to clubs in the top 50 of the continental rankings. They are currently #185 - I just checked.

Manager firings always happen just as the new day starts - along with many other changes. Many managers know this and you will see a lot of the frequent jumpers moving at this time of day.

I have seen 2 minute intervals in a lot of cases.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Maniaque >> sunday may 1 - 10:15

@ Numpty so that means im playing this game and wasting my time like crazy when i could just do nothing and try to jump on a top team. thats completely idiot. i complained a few times about this game that needs change and thats another one. its unacceptable.

ca Maniaque
Registered2018-10-12
il Numpty >> sunday may 1 - 10:24, Edited sunday may 1 - 10:36

I'm largely in agreement with you. Getting a well developed club can significantly shorten the time needed to build your own.

A few do this successfully but the majority waste the opportunity and become career jumpers.

In any event it only gets you so far. All building levels get reduced so they are no longer the clubs they were and still need a lot of work to rebuild them.

You also lose the satisfaction of building your own club from scratch.

Insofar as it affects your club in the same league. The facility and other downgrades as a result of the firing means you are now more able to compete with them. In particular their finances will be much more difficult with stadium 9. Ultimately the club losses are to your advantage and they might suffer further downgrades in the future if the new manager doesn't stick around.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> saturday may 7 - 14:24
@maniaque
2 minutes is usually the recorded.
Very soon those locked ones will be opened.
So if you want a top team get ready to work at err! Night. Or get beaten, some times is not only you looking for that chance.
Or simplely get a normal 120k stadium bot team with 3k fans and gradually build them.

Over here i've estimated just 3 more season to build 200 stadium and still have upto $300m bank balance, my team was further destroyed by ex president of jumpers, i sign the contract and promised the fans that the glory days shall get restored.
So i started in 70k seat, useless player and a gk that was good, i upgraded to 120k and soon i will click...
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
ee Balthazor >> monday may 9 - 19:19

To see which clubs are not accessible watch just this: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/ranking/clubcoefficients

None of first page clubs in any continent. But all other clubs that have no manager are free. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Stephen >> monday may 9 - 21:52

Like Numpty says, jumping might be a shortcut but it's not the panacea some seem to think. Losing stadium 11 is a huge blow and costs a huge amount to restore. Plus all the staff have to be replaced and the levels of other facilities built back too. It's still very costly and time consuming to get to the top, even with this leg up

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ru Ebitimi >> monday may 9 - 21:58, Edited tuesday may 10 - 04:27

Advice @Maniaque don't be a career jumper like me..... See where it lands me in a bot league :wink:  :rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
ee Taavi >> tuesday may 10 - 02:10

Panacea...isnt that an drum and bass band i listened to in the 2000s? Now i finally know what it means, Stephen is the panacea to my vocabulary

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa