Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Hiring youth player (4)

us britrock88 >> tuesday may 17 - 14:59

My youth complex is at a higher level than my training center, so I wait as long as I can before hiring youth players after they are generated.

I am trying to hire a player now, on his last day, but the youth center appears to be glitching. The players tab indicates there are 3 players, but only 2 are shown. Every time I check the player log tab, there is an additional line generated showing that an unknown player has been fired.

Have I missed the deadline in a way that I can't fix? Is what I'm seeing a bug?

us britrock88
User
Registered2017-10-31
us Madisonians
il Numpty >> tuesday may 17 - 15:25, Edited tuesday may 17 - 15:28

You can only keep them for 30 days. 

If it is in fact his last day then you've probably lost him. It looks to me that the 'player has been fired' message is a bug. Something similar happened to me when I tested the 30 day limit. I also lost the player.

Besides which your youth centre and training centre are both at level 10. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us britrock88 >> tuesday may 17 - 17:13

Thanks for the response. And yeah, it took until after I posted to remember that I recently finished upgrading the TC, so no need for me to push the limit again! :)

us britrock88
User
Registered2017-10-31
us Madisonians
eng ipfreely >> wednesday may 25 - 12:00

Also, the fact that players not added to your youth squad can't earn XP from playing games (which, with level 10 TC/YC, will amount to about 1/4 of the total XP earned, maybe more if they arrive part way through the season), you'd need your YC to be at least 2, maybe 3 levels higher for not promoting them to be worthwhile.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers