Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

proposed percentage increase of the bank (4)

it ✨⚡✨⚡ >> tuesday july 5 - 18:08

in a market that is increasingly difficult to sell, both for lack of users and for lack of money, I find that giving only 5% of the value of a player worth 458,000,000 to the bank (/22,935,000) should increase the percentage at least for high value players (458000000)

it ✨⚡✨⚡
User
Registered2020-05-24
ee onuelver >> tuesday july 5 - 21:14

Many sellers are just deluded or don't have serious wish of selling player. Just fishing for luck with rich bot who will give you full market value. 

If you want seriously sell player then you reduce price every day until someone will buy. Most of those "high value players" are worth far less than 100M ofter around 60M! Same time many of bank going players are not actually worth that 23M too. 

I would support fully eliminating of minimum asking price or reducing to at least 25% of "market value". 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> tuesday july 5 - 21:39

I would also support an embargo on selling players if you've been at the club for less than a season... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Sazz >> tuesday july 5 - 22:19

Updates wont happen. But I think reverting it back to what it was (229 max value iirc) will already help quite a bit. Maybe that's on the cards?

nl Sazz
Registered2016-03-25