Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

What to do if one of my construction masters is retiring while building level 11 stadium? (3)

mx Aldogs >> wednesday july 6 - 15:26

So I got really unlucky and a week after I stated building my stadium one of my construction masters announce his retirement at the end of the season (this while being 54), I have heard of a really bad bug when changing CM while building things so I'm scared, if that happens to me it's basically game over.

I will appreciate any help :(

mx Aldogs
User
Registered2013-02-09
il Numpty >> wednesday july 6 - 17:04

I can't be 100% certain but I think you'll be okay. Staff leaving in the normal manner shouldn't be a problem. 

For those who do get the problem it's made a lot worse by hiring and firing CMs trying to fix their own problem. 

The best advice I can give you is not to do anything and let him retire naturally. If nothing changes for the worse then you should be okay to replace him with a new CM after he's left. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
mx Aldogs >> wednesday july 6 - 17:21

Thanks, you really save me from making a mistake haha

Let's hope nothing bad happens

mx Aldogs
User
Registered2013-02-09