Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

CONFERENCE LEAGUE FOR EUROPE (9)

tr Başar >> saturday july 9 - 23:40

In the game, participation in international competitions is adjusted according to the reality according to the country coefficients for each calculation. That's why I think it's time to add a third trophy to Europe as UEFA actually did. But I think that this should be done in a way that will be implemented in 2026, not in the current way, that is, the number of teams going to European cups from countries should be increased.

tr Başar
User
Registered2014-07-10
tr Kadıköy Futbol Kulübü
ee onuelver >> sunday july 10 - 07:02

At first they should reform current system that cup winning ticket is NOT punishment in continental leagues for weaker countries. Currently cupwinner must start from later round and has no chance to get opponent from similar level as they all lost already in previous rounds. That system was abandoned by UEFA on 2013 something. 

When creating third cup to Europe other continents want it too. But most of European leagues have just 4 tickets to eurocups when weakest country from some smallest continents has 6 or more tickets. Conference League did not give any additional spots to countries just smaller clubs from EL preliminary rounds were moved to new cup plus ChL clubs who had early exit.  Currently South America and Oceania don't have many clubs in preliminary rounds and third cup for them will mean more continental tickets when most of their clubs are already guaranteed to group phases. 

Main problem ofcourse is that nobody is doing it until Vincent will sell game to community.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> sunday july 10 - 09:52

Vincent's approach in the past was for the competitions to mirror real life as much as possible. 

Unfortunately those days are long gone. It could have been such a great game ... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Ebitimi >> thursday july 14 - 11:42

Vincent is presently occupied. Maybe, Todd boehly or World richest man Elon musk would come to our rescue.

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
il Numpty >> thursday july 14 - 12:17

Musk did agree to buy the game, but unfortunately he pulled out because there were too many fake accounts ... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Alex Seymour >> tuesday july 19 - 00:23

@Numpty, I see what you did there

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
il Numpty >> tuesday july 19 - 09:22, Edited tuesday july 19 - 09:26

In other news, Vincent makes an offer to buy Twitter for 44 billion RS Dollars. 

It will be rebranded as Rocking Twitter.

RS Dollars to be recognised as a cryptocurrency.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Ebitimi >> sunday july 24 - 11:43

Lol then I would hoard RSD.... I would refuse the boards request to buys players and develop the facilities

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng holt >> saturday july 30 - 14:05

@Numpty As Zuckerberg said, RS is a clown car that fell into a gold mine...

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18