Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Available for sale (6)

il דביר >> wednesday july 13 - 07:48

Hello there is a way to look at the list of players that are time for sale?

Thanks?

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il Numpty >> wednesday july 13 - 08:07

Just use the normal scout search. 

When you're outside the transfer windows all the "available for transfer" players can be found if you don't set the min/max asking prices. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> wednesday july 13 - 08:29

Well many managers don't use transfer status at all.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il דביר >> wednesday july 13 - 08:31

Thanks but while there is no transfer window how is it possible?

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il Numpty >> wednesday july 13 - 09:24, Edited wednesday july 13 - 09:26

All players can have their 'transfer status' set using a drop down menu on their profile. 

This is what can be searched for outside the tranfer window. This is what I thought your question was referring to. Perhaps I misunderstood your original question? 

As onuelver says, most managers don't use it, including myself. I just don't find it very useful.

One of the reasons being that the in-game market value bears little relation to the real value so most players have to go through a few rounds of price reductions before getting sold. Therefore it's not very likely that players marked as available will attract any offers from other managers. Some may do, but in my view it's not worth the effort.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il דביר >> wednesday july 13 - 20:05

Thank you

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22